The City of Love PART 2

Chapter Eight

#Xavion POV

I smiled as I watch Vanessa look over the tower down to the pedestrians and landscape. It was beautiful sight to see but nothing was as beautiful as Vanessa.

She turned around giggling me and pulling my hand. "Come on Xavion. You can't see anything over there."

I laughed holding her from behind as we got a better view . I turned her around so that she was looking at me and pulled her into a deep kiss. We both tongue wrestled for dominance until I won.

We pulled apart. Her lips swollen from kissing. I kiss her forehead smiling.

"I love you Vanessa."

She blushed. "I love you too."

#Malinda POV

Baby Celeste : I really miss you. I also miss the taste of that pussy.

Malinda: lol you behave yourself

Baby Celeste: Alright i'll be good, i love you.

Malinda: I love you too.

I locked my phone looking ahead at television hanging on the wall. Jesus looked around. He seemed a little tense. I placed my hand on top of his causing him to jump.

"You okay Jesus?" I asked.

He sighed a little. "Yeah I mean it's a lot."

"Well I'm here. You know you can tell me anything."

He paused staring at me before sighing. "You have to promise not to tell anybody."

I nodded.

"Well I'm a hitman."

"Seriously? Like James Bond?"

He laughed a little. "Yeah kinda like him."

"Well what's the problem with telling anybody?"

"I don't want any of you guys to get hurt."

I nodded. "I don't judge you for telling me this."

Jesus pulled me into a hug smiling. "Thanks that means a lot to me."

"No problem. I should tell you my little dirty secret too."

His eyebrow rose. "What's up?"

I pulled my phone back out showing him a picture of Celeste sleeping the one day I stayed the night.

"Woah. She's sexy as fuck."

I bit my lip. "Yeah. That's my girlfriend."

He looked at shocked. "Your girlfriend?"

I nodded my head smiling a little bit.

"Yeah it's been almost a year."

"Well what's the big deal about it? Xylia and the twins mom is lesbian."

"Well my dad never really approved of that sort of thing so I just kept it to myself. I rather that then hear his mom. He already favors Marissa more than me anyway."

He sighed nodding. "Well one day your going to have to tell them. Just to see if they're okay with it or not coming from you."

I nodded looking twoards the window watching the cars driving past. I just hope he's right. My whole life I've tried to prove I'm as important as Marissa but with her on the dance team and such a daddy's girl he already favored her. I wish things were easier.