Chapter 41

A couple of weeks later on Thursday.

Eleanor's POV =)

So Louis was taking me somewhere but I have no idea. He said wear something for warmish weather so I have on my white bandeau, white singlet, high wasted light denim shorts and my gold leather plaited. I have on a silver cross necklace and my hair is in a messy bun. Right now we are at the airport waiting for our flight to be called, its 7 in the morning. I really don't like getting up early. I have my head on Louis's shoulder, his hand intertwined with mine. "Louisss when is our flight going to be called?" I asked. "Soon babe" he said kissing my cheek. "Flight 45 to Paris, is now boarding" the overhead speaker said. "That's us El" he said with a grin on his face. "So we are going to Paris?" I asked smiling like a crazy person. "Happy 5 months El Bell" Louis said. I screamed and jumped into his arms "Thank you so much Louis, I love you so so much!" I said. "I love you too, El but we have a flight to catch!" Louis said taking my hand. We walked over to the terminal and the guy scanned our plane tickets and we jumped onto the plane. We are also in first class. I sat down next to Louis and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you Louis, I really do" I said kissing his cheek. "I love you to Eleanor" Louis said. Once they had done the safety check, we got ready for take-off. Once we were in the air, I grabbed my phone and texted Morgan.

Me- MORGAN MORGAN MORGAN I'M GOING TO PARIS LOU IS TAKING ME TO PARIS!

Morgan- Ugh calm down, I'm with Niall. LUCKY GIRL I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!

Me- Guys, stop having sex ;)

Morgan- We are eating breakfast at my place you dirty minded child -_-

Me- You love me, anyway tell Niall Lou and I say hi :) Love you xx

Morgan- Will do, love you too <3 xx

I clicked my phone off and put it in my pocket and rested my head on Louis's shoulder. "Lou, how long are we staying for?" I asked him. "A week, to do anything that you like" he said smiling. "Yay, thank you so much Louis, this is amazing" I said grinning. "Eleanor, you need to stop saying thank you!'' Louis said pulling me into a side hug. "But I can't thank you enough, I've only been to Paris once and I was like 15" I said. "Aw Eleanor" Louis said kissing my lips softly. I grinned when he pulled apart and then I started to feel really tired so I leaned my head back and went to sleep for the rest of the way.

"El, wake up we are here!" Louis said. I shot up and smiled. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked him. "The whole trip, expect for the bit when you were talking to me" Louis said taking my hand. We walked off the plane and went and grabbed our luggage. Louis grabbed a taxi and told the man where to go. I love Paris; the atmosphere is amazing and perfect. The food and shopping is great. And being here with Louis makes it even better. Once we got to our hotel, my jaw dropped open. It was amazing. "Louis, you really shouldn't have done this" I said while we were walking into the hotel. "But El, everything needs to be perfect" Louis said grabbing our key. "Everything is perfect as long as I'm with you" I said taking his hand was we walked into the elevator. Once we got to the top floor, which was the penthouse Louis said "Close your eyes El''. I did that and I heard him open the door and he took my hand and led me into the room. "Open them Eleanor" Louis said. I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful room I have ever seen. The colours were white, beige and cream. It was a typical fancy Paris room but it was better. It had a view over the whole Paris, including the Eifel Tower. "Louis this is perfect" I said hugging him. "Anything for you El" he said kissing my lips. Once we pulled apart, he left a tingle there. Just like always. He led me to our room and I was gobsmacked. It was massive! The bed was a queen size with heaps of pillows and so many blankets. The carpet was so soft, we could sink into it and it had a huge on-suite. "Louis thank you so much!" I said hugging him. "Eleanor Jane Calder, you need to stop saying thank you" Louis said laughing a bit. "But I can't help it!" I said flopping onto the bed. It was like a pool of fluffiness. Louis came and lay down next to me and I rested my head on his chest. "Can we stay here forever?' I asked. Louis laughed and said "El, we only just got here and you want to live here?" "Let's just but the whole hotel and live in the pent-house" I said. Louis laughed again and said "Oh El Bell you and your crazy ideas''. I giggled and buried my face into his chest. "What's the time?" I asked Louis. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and said "11am, want to go down to the beach?". "Yeah sure, are we going to swim?" I asked him. "Na, let's just sit and talk" Louis said. I nodded and took my phone and we waked down to the beach(A/N I have no idea where the beaches are in Paris, so please bear with me). Once we got down to the beach, Louis and I sat on the sand and he pulled out his phone and took it out and started taking pictures of us. "I'm going to upload the best one to twitter" Louis said.

Louis Tomlinson- Happy 5 months, love you xx @EleanorJCalder twitpic-GHG656V

I favourited it and saved it onto my phone, uploading it to Instagram.

Louis's POV =)

Being in Paris, with Eleanor is perfect. It's so cute how much she loves it here. Once we had finished down at the beach, I realized that it was pretty late and that we should go back to our hotel room. I put my arm around Eleanor's waist and we walked back to our room, in a nice silence. Once we got back, Eleanor and I sat on the couch and Eleanor said "I'm hungry, can we order dinner?" "Yes, yes we can what would you like?" I asked her. "Whatever you're having" she said. I nodded and ordered our dinner and about 20 minutes later, it was ready. I led her out to the balcony and we ate there, overlooking Paris. Once we had done, we went back inside and I kissed Eleanor. She kissed back with passion and love. I asked her "Are you sure El?" She nodded and we walked into our room. I lifted her top off as she kissed me. Right here, she is perfect.

HAHAHA THAT'S ALL YOUR GONNA GET!

I'm sorry; I'm not very good with all the sex scene writing.

But excuse the awkwardness.

Anyway!

This chapter is dedicated to......DancingQueen0529! She got the song last chapter, Change My Mind by One Direction J Great song!

Lyrics!

 I never understood what love was really like

But I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes

I wrote this chapter at my new house, wow I've moved houses L I don't wanna move towns.

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_41/set?id=64755573

Eleanor's outfit ^^ J

Comment and vote please!

Now, in my new story "Nobody Compares" I need some new characters!

Louis's GF- Taken

Niall's GF- Taken

Zayn's GF- Open

Liam's GF- Open

Harry's GF- Open

Now this is the entry form

Name-

Birthday-

Looks-

Personality-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Hobbies-

And of course- while boy!

Leave your entries in the comments and I will chose my favourite ones!

Don't feel bad if I don't pick you, I have a another story on the way!

Heheh

Lots of love

~Alex xx