first chappie omg !!!

Omg dis is dedikated to parogar and its sooooooooooooooooooo late but i wanetd to do it lolololol so yehsies lets  go 2 the story yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and vote subscribe and coment down below so yehsies ok njoy my pumkins !!!!!!!!1 (AN: THIS ISN'T SERIOUS)

it was a noormal day when i woke up and my mom came to my room and said "oi gabi wake up its ur first day of skl" and i was like "omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont wanna" and then my mom wa slike "u have 2 get up and i was like okat then i went to the bathroomand i did my hare and my eyebrows then i made brekfast then i had 2 run 2 skool and then selena gomez was there and i was like "omg hi" and she was like "omg hi as well and then she was my best friend then we went to class and then omg we had such a mean teacher cooled mr blueberry and he was like sit down really loudly and me and selena and taylor swift who was also my new bestest friend were like omg take a CHILL PILL and he didnt here cos hes dumb and then gess what happened harry styles came fru the door wiv zayne and and omg liam and niall and omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  and me and selena were like omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then guess what happened next thats rite justin bieber came in and he was wiv nash grier and we was like omg and then harry ran up to me and was like doyouwannama rry me ad i was sooooo excited but then zayn came and waz liek noooooooooooo justin biebers coming and then justin came and asked me do u wanna marry me and then i was like no theis is suck a dilemma who do i pick ????????????????????????????????????????????

who does ggabs pick justin or like one direction or maybee theres goin to be an onedpected twistt omg so exited help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 wait for next chappie my pumplkins

omg this was like the amazing first chappie did u enjoy yeh u did anyways leave a ovte and a comment dis isawesome omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!