Save the humor foxy....

Chapter 1

"Please save it Foxy...I'm not in the mood." Foxy nudged me in the rib and chuckled. "Oh come on Mate!!" He then grabbed my hands and danced around like a goof..."We got time to spare!! Its 11:50!!"
I tried hard not to laugh while watching him dance. I joined in, making a fool of myself and twitching my ears back and forth.
"GET IN YOUR POSITIONS!!!" Freddy roared from the stage. Me and Foxy froze and starred at each other. "You heard him,Bonnie..." Chica sneered as she walked past me.
"Get to the stage before you get a booty whoopin,Mate!!" Foxy said as he smiled a toothy grin. I nodded and exchanged a smile. "Kinda wish you were with me but-" "Save it..." Foxy interrupted.
"I'll always be with you. We're five minutes away anyways. Don't forget that!!" Foxy said while laughing. "Oh come on!! You always have to turn something into a stupid joke!!! Be serious for once!!!" I said while frowning.
What do I expect from Foxy anyways? He was always like this...turning something into jokes, making stupid remarks,laughing at the most silliest unnecessary things!! Oh it angered me... I can't even be romantic without him trying to be Mr.Goof...
Foxy awkwardly looked to the side. He seemed to me ashamed. "S-sorry..." He said clearing his throat.
"BONNIE, GET ON THE STAGE NOW!!!" Freddy shouted again. I jumped this time. "G-gotta go!!" "Wait-" Foxy said as I hurried away. But there was no time. It was 12:00 by now. Soon the night guard would arrive.
Little did I know that this night would take a turn for the worse....