Is he my mate? Completed!!!

Chapter 1: what happened

I woke up at 8:30 I took my shower and ran down stairs to get some breakfast, then BOOM! I run into the meanest girl in the pack we both fall to the ground. She gets up and says"BITCH WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" I say " im so sorry Jenny im in a hurry im late for work." She looks at me and says"does it look like I care, your a mutt! Im the ALPHA'S daughter." Then I mumble at least im not a SLUT." Then I walk out the door and run to the bus stop. Finally the bus comes and I get to work I put on my apron and grab my note pad and pen. I start walking toward the kitchen door and my boss says"Destini come here please." I stop and turn around and say"yes sir." He says "im sorry to tell you this but your fired." I take my apron off and I say"FUCK YOU!" then I walk out.

I walk down town now its getting dark. I come to this dark street I stand there for a few minutes then I start walking. Everything is quiet then I hear what sounds like someone walking behind me. I turn around and there is no one behind me. I turn back around and start walking then I feel someone grab me from behind and put something over my nose and mouth then I started feeling really sleepy the I remember passing out. Then I woke up in this room it was dark and cold. I heard a man's voice in another room. After what seemed like 30 minutes of him yelling at someone it got really quite.

Then the door to the room I am in swung open a man walked in then he slammed the door shut. He walked over toward me I feel his hand touch my face, his hand is so cold and he says "hey baby aren't you just a pretty little thing." I say in a shakey voice "w-hhho ar-e y-ou why did you tt-ake me?" He answers back "im a very angry vampire who wants to get at your pack leader." I say well why go after me im just a mutt." He says " it doesn't really matter if your a mutt or not you're still going to run back and tell him that's if I don't kill you, and even if I kill you someone will know your missing and thats when I will get my chance to kill John." I say "let me go please ."

 He says "mmm how about NO, now let's have some fun." I try moving my arms but they are handcuffed to the bed im on, but my legs are free I move my leg slowly then I kick the man in the stomach hard. He says " WHAT THE HELL BITCH!" then he slaps me I start crying and then I hear a click and then I feel cold metal against my skin its a pocket knife he holds it to my neck and says in a very angry voice " BITCH I SHOULD KILL YOU" then he cuts off my clothes and panties and bra. I beg him to stop. He undoes his pants and they drop to the floor then he gets on top of me he leans down and kisses me I jerk my head away he says " dont fight me I would hate to mess up that pretty little face of yours.

"I keep fighting him and he slaps me really hard I start crying really hard and he screams "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I say "please stop and let me go" He is over top of me im shaking and he says" i cant let you go yet..." I scream loudly and he covers my mouth.

** 30 minute later**

 I lay there shocked for what seems like 10 or 15 minutes. Then the door swings open and the man comes in and undoes my handcuffs and says "GET OUT!" I get up and run,I keep running I fall over a branch I lay there in what im guessing is a forest. I try to mind link my best friend Jase.

But I cant get through to him I get up and shift into my wolf with what strength I have left. I find my way back to the pack house I run up the stairs to Jase's room. I knock on his door he doesn't answer I go to open the door and its unlocked i walk in and he is fucking some chick I say "JASE" he stops and says "WHAT!" Then he turns around and says "Destini oh my god what happened?" He gets up and wraps his sheet around him and walks over to me. He says"are you ok?" As im about to answer him i feel myself about to black out I fall to the floor and pass out. I wake up on Jase's couch in his boxers and a t-shirt of his.

I look over and see Jase sitting in the floor on I say"Jase" my voice is very raspy he says "yes Destini." I say "why the HELL were you FUCKING the alpha's daughter Jenny?!?" He says " uhh umm I will tell you about that later now tell me what happened to you." I say"uhh well nothing I was running and ran into a rouge wolf and we fought." He says" thats bullshit now tell me the truth Destini Cheyenne Dubois!" I tear up