Chapter 10: One Time

Sorry this one's so short, i just felt like it should end where it did... Anyway, hope you like :)

Chapter 10

One Time

Ross was with me almost every minute of every day -- he helped me pack EVERYTHING (and i mean, EVERYTHING) and we spent all of the nights together.

Too soon, it was the night before i was leaving.

I was with Ross at his house, and we were sitting on the couch with all of his siblings and the brunette whom I'd come to know as Ellington, AKA Ratliff. We were watching some vampire show that apparently they all were obsessed with... I don't understand all the hoopla, but i watch it with them anyway.

Ross was curled up in a tight ball next to me, and he had his face buried in my chest. He had my hands clasped between both of his, and every couple of minutes he'd squeeze them softly. He lifted his head sleepily and sat up a little bit, and leaned over so that his whole upper body was on top of me, and he planted a big kiss on my lips. He put his hands behind my neck and i wrapped my hands around his. Ross pushed against me, and i could hear the rest of the Lynch's and Ell laughing and talking softly -- obviously about us. Ross heard them too, so he grabbed a pillow from the couch and flung it at them. From the moans that escaped them, i knew the pillow had hit its target.

I smiled and Ross pushed harder against me.

I felt a tear run down my face, but it wasn't mine. It was Ross's.