No Fuss... Just Us!

No Fuss... Just Us!

18th January (Izzy 11 weeks and 2 days)

Jace's POV

The last three weeks have been the most exhausting, crazy and hectic I've ever had. Since bringing Rocco home and then having my baby brother put in rehab, it's just added to the chaos. Maybe planning today was a bad idea but it just seems right. Kenna was determined to have it go ahead considering the circumstances. I just wish that Nick was able to be here and be with the family today. It's only been Emerson visiting him this week, we all wanted to be there with him but he said he doesn't want us to see him like that.

It was only the second day he had been at the facility when us boys went to visit. Seeing him that way was horrible and heartbreaking, it was like he wasn't the person we grew up with. If only he had told us, to let us help him. The nurse said that they had given him some kind of drug to help with the withdrawal symptoms, he looked so lost and frightened. I just hope Emerson can get through this and that he is strong enough to stand by him.

Laying in bed last night, I did more tossing and turning and not much sleep happened. My mind flicking from Nick to my girls and then back again. In between that, I had my newborn son and his loud cries constantly filling the room. It's all about today, my baby girl is ten years old and that makes me feel older than I am. Ten. Where the hell has the time gone?

"Are you sure you still want to do this today? We can still postone it." Kenna asked as she walked into our room, Rocco was attached to her breast. He had woken up about five minutes ago, I thought that they fell asleep as it was quiet in his nursery. Keeping my eyes on her, I grinned and nodded. We are not delaying this, it's happening today.

"Everything is organized baby, I'm not going through all that torture again. We are doing this." I chuckled as I sat up a little and letting the sheet fall from my naked chest. Kenna sat beside me and got more comfortable as she held our son.

"You're lucky I love you, regarding today as torture. Tsk tsk." she shook her head and gave me a sad disapproving smile. I sat up more and rubbed my hand slowly over her naked back, and then leaning over and kissing her shoulder.

"Not that part, I meant the shit we had to do." I chuckled, she nodded and carefully played with Rocco's hair. He was suckling fast and the noises he was making was cute. His hand was even resting over the side of her breast, that's my boy. Making sure he gets what he needs.

"Tahni will be here soon, are we going to show the girls what we got them as soon as they get here?" I asked as I sat up beside her, my hand reaching out and stroking the side of Rocco's red cheek. His eyes were closed until he felt my touch, and it was just like if he was telling me to piss off. I chuckled lightly and moved my hand away, I guess he doesn't like me trying to get close to his boobs. Maybe when he's not looking I'd be able to get my own feel of my gorgeous woman.

"Yeah, hopefully they fit but I did use the same dress sizes. It's easy enough to adjust them if they don't anyways." she smiled as she took her eyes off Rocco and gazed at me. I could see the excitement in her gorgeous eyes. I'm not just excited, I'm nervous and anxious. Not a good mixture to have at the same time because it's making me feel all jumpy and restless.

"So tonight?" I whispered and moved my hand to her sexy ass, squeezing it lightly as I gave her a smirk. Kenna raised her brows and then tilted her head a little, as if she was wanting me to continue with what I was trying to say.

"Do you think you're up to having me make you scream my name, over and over again?" my voice came out thick and deep as I thought of all the things I could do to her. My dick hardened more as I imagined her riding it, and I let out a groan when it started to ache. God! This is killing me!