chapter 36

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END IF YOURE COOL LIKE THATTTT

Lacey

I was currently sitting on Xavier's lap, while we did Alpha and Luna duties. Okay, that was a lie, I was procrastinating and Xavier was doing most of the work.

He kept a large hand on the curve of my sweater clad waist, and the other gripped a pen. He had his head underneath my arm, while I played with his soft locks that I had grown to love so damn much.

Every once in a while, a purr erupted from his strong chest making my heart flutter.

I started to grind my hips on his jeans playfully, earning a growl from Xavier. He gripped my hips, stopping me. "If you keep that up, kitten, we won't make it out of this office." He  said, his voice husky. I felt his growing erection against my bum, making me squirm even more.

"That's it." He snarled, turning me over so that I could face him. I felt warmth pool underneath me, my arousal growing by the second.

My heart race sped up when Xavier lifted his big hand up my sweater, gently tracing the top of my breasts with his calloused fingers.

I moaned in excitement before he slipped his hand under my pink bra, cupping my chest gently. I fit perfectly in his rough hands. He started to massage my chest softly, with slow, agonizing movements. However, he kept his dark eyes locked with mine.

I pressed my lips to his rosy ones, before wrapping my thin arms around his neck. His lips were soft like silk under my baby pink ones.

Xavier immediately responded, plunging his tongue into my mouth. He explored my mouth, before I explored his. He tasted incredible - like mints, and hot chocolate. I couldn't get enough.

I stopped after a few moments, needing a breath. I hummed happily, resting my forehead against his. My face filled with warmth once I realized Xavier's hands were still under my shirt, this time trailing his fingers against my collarbones - making me shiver.

I then placed my hands on his strong, broad chest. I giggled when I felt his chest vibrate underneath me, purring yet again. Xavier's plump lips formed in a smirk, his eyes still obsidian.

"I love you, so much." He mumbled, burying his head into my shoulder. My wolf howled in happiness at the confession we had heard so many times, but had never gotten old.

"I love you more." I pointed out, embracing him back. He pulled back, looking me in the eyes. His gaze was hard, and his eyes were flecked with gold. I felt his hand move through my hair, brushing back stray pieces of my locks.

"That's not possible." Xavier replied, pulling me impossibly closer to him. My heart fluttered, and I felt a smile gracing my lips. It was incredible how happy he made me. I left a chaste kiss on his stubbled cheek, before wrapping my legs around his waist.

         We sat there for at least and hour more, sharing pecks - and occasional makeout sessions. I couldn't help it, my hormones were through the roof. Eventually we were done with the work, and now we're currently cuddling on the bed watching American Horror Story.

I was curled up on his chest, his chin resting over the crown of my head. His long fingers were playing with the ends of my hair, and the other hand was cheekily resting on my bum.

I soon heard the loud noise of my phone ringing, snapping me out of my dazed trance. Xavier quickly stretched an arm over me, reaching my phone with his long arm. I admired how they flexed, before shaking the dirty thoughts that were swimming in my head right now.

It read Charlotte, so I immediately answered. "Hello?" I asked, holding back a moan when Xavier started kissing down my neck. "Lacey? Please come pick me up. I'm at the gas station." I heard her sweet voice choke, before a muffled sob echoed through the phone.

"I have to go." I said to Xavier, panicked. I quickly slipped my boots on, along with grabbing my keys. "I'm coming with you." He said gruffly, shooting out of bed. I glared at him, before rolling my eyes. "Sorry babe, this is a girl thing. Don't worry, okay? I'll be back soon." I sighed, kissing his cheek.

Before he could respond, I sprinted into the car and drove off at full speed. I knew that he would be more than pissed at me for leaving, but he had to trust me. I was a Luna, his equal. I had to leave the house eventually.

After a few minutes of speeding to get to my bestfriend, I reached the gas station. My heart sunk to my stomach when I saw Charlottes small frame on the curb, her head buried deep in her knees. I could tell she was sobbing from the way she was shaking.

I immediately got out of the car, rushing to her. The panic rose in my throat, and I fought back my tears. Charlotte never cried.

I embraced her instantly, not asking her anything - just hugging her as tight as I could. She wrapped her arms around me, wetting my sweater with her warm tears. My heart clenched when I felt her sobs get harder and louder, only causing me to hug her tighter.

---

What's wrong with Charotte?! Pretty big chapter coming soon. Prepare yourselves. Get your tissues, and hug some cute kittens.

ODJEIC OH MY GOD HOLY SHAT 100k READS?!?! YALL ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU. SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH.

100 votes and 20 comments for the next chappy ;))

Much love,
Corinne :-)