Chapter Three

Again, if this makes sense I will throw a party! x

Once Louis had reluctantly returned back to work he’d found the only thing that was putting a smile on his face were the amusing texts Harry would send whenever he had a break. They were about silly little things that had happened at the busy store or some weird and wonderful dreams Harry had dreamt the night before. Of all of them his favourite so far was definitely the most recent one...

 ‘Almost slipped over with the tattoo gun and branded Niall earlier XD’

Unfortunately for Louis he read it whilst one of his classes was reading in silence and had to cleverly disguise his snort of laughter as a coughing fit. He replied quickly and put his phone down with a small smile on his face. The two boys hadn’t seen each other for over a week and therefore Louis hadn’t seen this ‘horrendous’ essay of Harry’s. It was a good reason for them to meet up when Louis had some time free. Liam had been begging Louis to visit the store again every day buy Louis had insisted he had to finish his work before visiting the place again. Liam didn’t complain too much because he was still buzzing after his ‘date’ with Zayn, the Bradford boy had even given Liam his number. Louis was too busy daydreaming he didn’t notice the bell ringing and the class waiting patiently to be let out.

“Sir, it’s the end of the day can we go?” A boy from the front row called out and snapped Louis out of his daydream.

“Oops, yeah sorry guys,” Louis blushed and dismissed them all before clearing up his equipment. His phone was flashing and buzzing and Louis shoved it in his pocket as he hurried to his form room. He’d have to reply to whoever was texting him after he’d taken form.

After being five minutes late to Form and having to explain to the children who were moaning about missing their buses and needing to be elsewhere, Louis slumped down into his seat and pulled his phone out.

‘I’ve got the afternoon off, do you want to get something 2 eat with me after ur work? ~ H xx’

It came as a bit of a shock for Louis that Harry wanted to see him outside the shop. It was a bit of a mystery to him how they’d even become friends and he almost forgot to reply.

‘Sure! But I might be marking at the same time sorry xx’

Louis realised how sad and boring he must sound but there really wasn’t much he could do about it, he had to mark all the end of term tests before Christmas and he had three classes of around thirty to get through.

‘Don’t worry Mr Tomlinson :P xx’

Louis frowned at the nickname but decided not to reply; he picked his bag up off his desk and locked up the room before striding as quickly as he could to his car. The less time he wasted the less worried he’d be about not finishing all these tests by the end of term. He was about to open his car when he crashed into one of the other teachers.

“Louis? Are you in a rush or do you have a minute?” Louis looked up to see Mr Parkins, one of the PE teachers.

“Uh, I’m just on my way to see a friend...” Louis shrugged, “But let me just put these things in the car and I have literally about five minutes to talk.”

“That’s fine thanks,” Mr Parkins nodded and Louis rushed to his car and opened the boot. He closed the car up again and with a deep breath he turned round to find out what Mr Parkins wanted. “Are you sure you have time?” The other teacher raised an eyebrow at Louis practically jumping up and down on the spot.

“No, sorry it’s just cold out here,” Louis laughed and rubbed his hands together in an attempt to warm them up.

“Well I won’t keep you long. I was just wondering if any of the boys in your form were going to sign up for the football tournament next week?” Mr Parkins smiled hopefully.