[Chapter Forty-Two] Liam

This chapter is dedicated to @KaterinMora_Horan and wouldn't be up without her. Happy Birthday!!! 

                       I will never let you fall
                      I'll stand up with you forever
               I'll be there for you through it all
                Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

               'Cause you're my, you're my
                            You're my-y-y-y
             My true love, my whole heart

Your Guardian Angel: RJA

Chapter Forty-Two – Liam

She looked at peace and it made me happy to see, it sucked that she would be going back home and I wouldn't but I didn't have to worry about her like I used to anymore. I knew she would be okay. I didn't have to worry about them coming to try to find her, I didn't have to worry about her doing something drastic, she had been given her second chance and she wasn't going to waste it.

She had found her fight again and I know, I know that sometimes it's going to dim inside her as she struggles since Lalan would be putting her in therapy but I also knew that no matter how dim that fight in her got, it would still always be there. She would never give up, not now.

Not that we would ever let her.

I held her that night and she cried hysterically until she fell asleep and for the first time I enjoyed her tears because she was so unbelievably happy, I don't know if I've ever seen her this happy before, at least not in this way.

I looked down at her and I couldn't believe I haven't even know her a year, we've been through so much together and I wish I wasn't such an idiot when she got back but other than that I wouldn't change it, if I could do everything over again knowing what I know now I would have done it all the same.

It was a lot to take on but I didn't regret it. I loved her more than I thought imaginable and I just couldn't wait until I was back home too, we could get our lives together and I hoped that we grew closer with this and not apart, I feared that she would move on and move forward without me but she said that would never happen.

I cherished the time we had together over the next couple nights and I grew to hate her tears again as she cried because she didn't want to leave me.

"Your life is waiting for you, go home and turn your phone one, listen to the voicemails and read the texts. Let them in and if they don't support you cut them from your life. You have a fresh start baby and I just hope when I get home there will still be a place for me in your new life."  I said which showed some of my fears.

She smiled at me and took my hand and put it on her chest but it wasn't in that groping sexual way.

"Right here is your place." It was so cheesy but so sweet as I rolled her underneath me and I kissed her, I didn't want to ever stop or let her go, I just wanted to kiss her forever and I didn't want to be away from her.

"I love you so much." I said in-between kissing her.

"I love you more, I always will so don't worry, I'll be waiting for you when you get home. I'm not going anywhere and I could never replace you. You were there for me in the darkest time in my life and I would never push you out of the brightest." She pulled me back to her and we made out for what felt like hours.

I let my hands wonder a little but kept them in the safe zones. I ran them up her shirt just on her sides and across her stomach. I gripped her leg as she kissed me harder and I groaned as she drug her nails down my back.