3: "Jacob Black, looks like you found your imprint."

Jacob.

"And that's Jake over there."

I heard Embry say, I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to meet anyone, I was angry. I was angry that Bella left. She took off with the rest of the Cullen's up to Alaska, Charlie really started to notice how fast Renesmee was aging.

I could hear her heart beat, one beat after another. It sounded so in rhythm, I couldn't help but feel as if I need to know who it belonged to, so perfect, more precious than any other heart beat I've heard before. I turned on my heels, everything stopped.

Her gaze was on me, her eyes, warm and light. A mix of green with brown, the perfect color. There was something growing inside of me, not heat or a burn, but a glowing sensation. I felt everything inside of me coming to a stop, she was beautiful. Her features were perfect, it felt as if it wasn't gravity that was holding me down to this earth.

I could suddenly see glimpses of our future together. One moment she's sitting across from me on a blue bed laughing. Then she's standing at the top of a staircase, looking stunning in a pink dress. I saw so many snippets of the two of us together, holding hands and kissing. It suddenly ended with the two of us sitting in a truck, my arm around her shoulder as we drove off down the road. 

It was her.

She was the only thing that mattered now.

Nova.

I watched as her expression stayed the same, worry mixed with shock. Then she smiled, her lips the color of a light rose pressed together, the corners lifting up. Revealing a smile that was so unreal, as if at any moment she could disappear.

Her pulse was increasing, like she was nervous or scared.

"Alright Nova, I want a re match."

She turned around, her short curls bouncing. I stared where she was looking, Brady was standing in front of her, a soccer ball in his arm. I turned to look at her, her smile now exposing her teeth, they seemed to shine in the sunlight.

"Come on Brady, she won you. Get over it!" Seth said, I turned to him, his full attention on Nova, a smile on his face. I could feel the jealousy seeping through my veins. Did Seth like her? I turned to look at her, "fine then, one last game." Her voice was like music. Soft and warm. Like a beautiful melody. I watched as she walked away, turning around one last time to wave at us.

Seth took off behind her.

"Jake are you alright, man?" Embry asked, I looked at him. "I think I just, I... I imprinted." I muttered, he raised his eyebrows. "No way." He mumbled.

I nodded my head, "on her?" Leah asked, she stood up standing in front of me. "Yes." I replied, I wanted to go after her. To hold her and never let her go. I looked past Leah, watching as she smiled and laughed. She was enjoying herself, she seemed so happy.

I could hear Embry and Leah talking, but I blocked it out, giving my full attention to her.

Nova.

"At least now you'll get over Bella."

I shot my attention towards Leah, "what?" I questioned. What did Bella have to do with any of this. She looked at me, "now that you have Nova, you can get over Bella. About damn time." She muttered the last three words to herself. Normally I would have said a witty comeback, insulting her. But it's as if, I didn't care anymore.

The mention of Bella didn't revive the emotions or thoughts I had about her.

I didn't care anymore.

I looked again towards Nova, she was what mattered now.

I felt myself smile, Nova ran around six foot tall shape-shifters making a goal and jumping up in the air.

My eyes averted to Seth, he kept his eyes on Nova's every movement. I furrowed my eyebrows, he couldn't possibly like her. She's my imprint, I debated with myself whether to walk over or not. She was busy and surrounded by others, maybe I should stay back.

I looked at Leah, her eyebrows raised.

I looked over at Embry, confusion all over his face. I took a seat next to him, preparing myself for all the questions.

_____

It was raging inside me, the fire.

I couldn't stand not to be near her, I watched as she stood by the water with Seth.

"I've lived in 5 different states." She said, I could hear their conversation. "Really?" Seth asked, surprised at this fact. He was smiling, he never stopped smiling.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and made my way towards them. Seth turned, that goofy grin still on his face. I felt the glow inside me again as she turned her head, her hazel eyes staring into mine.

I smiled, stopping a few feet away from them.

"So how do you like La Push so far?" I asked her, she softly smiled. "It's really nice actually." She responded, her voice was so sweet.

I looked over at Seth, "Leah wants you." I lied, he furrowed his eyebrows. "She does?" He asked, I nodded. He looked unsure, but took off running towards Leah. I smiled at how easily he believed that.

Nova was still smiling, "So how does your mom know Sue?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "They spent summers together." She replied, turning her attention back to the ocean. I took a closer look at her.

Her dark brown hair had faint strands of a lighter brown, her curls rested just below her chin. I watched as she blinked, her eyelashes looked soft and full like a feather.

So beautiful.

"So have you lived here all your life?" She looked at me, a dazzling smile on her lips.

"Yeah, all my life." She gave a short nod. "Do you like it here?" She asked, I nodded.

She ran a hand through her hair, "the ocean is beautiful." She said, just above a whisper. I looked out, taking in the cool blue water, and the way it looked so calm out. I looked back at her, the oceans beauty could never compare to her.

She seemed to be in daze as she looked out.

I took a step towards her, fighting the urge to take her in my arms.

She looked away, snapping out of it. Her eyes connected with mine, a pool of light green. Rimmed with a fainted brown.

"I should get going, my mom will kill me if I get home late." She said, a smile on her face. "My mom tends to be dramatic with this kind of stuff." She added, I responded with a weak laugh.

She searched behind her until she found Seth.

"It was nice meeting you Jacob Black."

I felt myself blush when she said my name. I looked away, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"You too." I quietly replied.

I watched as she took off running towards Seth, the sun was setting. It was getting late, she ran up to him, telling him she had to go. Seth smiled down at her, and they took off.

I kept my gaze on her, her figure getting smaller and smaller.

Embry walked towards me, stopping beside me.

I looked down at him, he had a stupid grin on his face. "What?" I laughed, he shook his head. "So she's really the one huh?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Jacob Black, looks like you found your imprint."