chapter 1

WTF! what does that mean? oh yer, welcome to facebook!

XXX Heys to all of yous who have found my story, i rreally appreciate that you haave decided to read it, but i must not go on and on! lol so i want at least 10 comments lets say 15 votes(all you have to do is press the little orange thingy that travels down the side of the page, it creeps me out, because it's like it's stalking you!!) but anyways, all you have to do is press it and i will send all and every one of you a virtual hug and maybe a cookie if im feeling generous(not tryin to brag, but i make the best virtual cookies), but thats only if you are going to exercise your fingers and scroll down and type a comment a hate note i dont care... well maybe i do, but thats not the point! i just want to be loved!!<3 like i will love the one that vote and comment.

ok soo that went on alittle longer than expected BUT you get the point. this is just a chapter to see if you guys think i should carry on. tell me if i should, because if you dont, i will just stop writing it!! ok soo heres Chapter 1!!! im soo exited and i just cant hide it i no i no i no and i think i like it!! random but here is chappy 1!XXX------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE!!!

"Jorja Garrett," my mum howled from downstairs,"you get your skinny little ass down here before your late"

"yes mum, in a sec,gawd..." how impatient can a person be???

after applying a second layer of mascara, i stormed down the wooden staircase, and angrily grabbed my bag. School started today and i was not impressed!i furiously waved goodbye to my mum and sauntered off down the road to school.

As i walked slowly past the tranquil sea, taking in its features, i hoped someone- like my bffl, James/J, or my other bffl Amelia/Az- would come past speeding in a car, hell yer i would! But no, they didn't, unfortunately! As the continuous walk carried on, i made no attempt to speed up. If i did not have transport how did the school expect me to get to school? Yer.. that would be my excuse!!

then my calm surroundings turned pugnacious, all the vibrant leaves were whipping round! Just my luck!! This always happens, one minute all calm, and then the next thing you know high winds!! annoying or what!

All sorts of cars flashed by in a hurry, trying to avoid the the storm burring up. NOT one of the Scrawny little people in their scrawny little cars cared to notice me!

i was soo pissed at all the people, that i didn't notice a Mercedes or something(there is your knowledge of cars from me!) slow down besides me! In an instance i knew who it was, and i didn't want to be seen by them or talked to by then at ALL! It was Chase and his little group, containing:

himself(obviously, dur)

Adam(the little perv, he stared at your boobs all day, well i suppose all boys do?...)

Charlie(he was alright i guess, Fuck off, hell no he was alittle rat, plays girls like there fools, well if your talking about all the slags.. well i dont care about them, he can play them however he wants!).

Then theres the slags or blonde bimbos, drooling all over them, not literally, durr! that would be gross!!

Amanda(if you ask me, she looks like a boy, but she has money and thats what all the guys, and girls are after!)

lulu(we used to be friends, queue the poison arrows!long story short, she ditched me!! how could she?)

abby(nothing to say about her really, she just tags along.)

the 3 girls are basically the same, artificial blonde hair, fake blue contacts, fake boobs... uggh disgusting!

Chase, black sweeping fringe, and piercing green eyes that could look into your soul! hes not emo people!

adam, blonde hair(justin bieber style! eww i hate justin bieber, the hair adds adam to most rank persons list!shivers!)and dancing blue eyes.

Charlie, brown spiked hair, it looks a bit punk. and blue eyes like adam, only a little darker!

all the boys played girls and the girls just went along with it! how could they?... being in the same place as all of them was torture, forget about hell, and put this there instead!! thats how bad it is!!!

"Wanna a ride?" chase asked cockily!

i felt my-self blush from the question, of cour...i mentally slapped my self. as i carryed on walking, the car started up again!

"im gonna follow you untill you give in and let me take you!" he shouted from the window. there was a chours of yers. i turned around to face the car.

"This once, and then leave me alone!" i said, but it came out as more of a question then a statement!

"You actually thought he was gonna let you in? ha ha i would die if he did!" amanda said from the back.

i blushed viciously, stalking off, i heard a car door slam, then a tap on my shoulder! It was Chase, "if your not gonna come with me in the car, i will walk with you." he said casually!

i gasped, because he was serious. the only thing worse than being alone with the IT group, was being alone with chase for about 30 minutes. Kill me now!! please?...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXX ok soo that was the first part tell me what you think!! so i was either going to keep the title the same,WTF! what does that mean? oh yer, welcome to facebook! i know that dont have anything to do with the story 'yet' but it will do! or i was gonna change it to love at first sight, or do you want me to walk passed again?!? but i dont know! i need you lot to decide for me!! lol and thanks for reading! vote comment and fan, so i can tell you when the next parts are up!

-Harley_girl