Awake

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm really sorry that this chapter is bad. tell me what you think and please like/fan/comment!

I dedicated to @LimeJuice because of the amazing cover that she made for me!!! ITS SAH GUUUDDD!!! <333

More stories to come soon!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I love you all!

Now READ!!

    My eyes jolt open. Where am I? Air floods my lungs as though I haven’t taken a breath in years. All there is is darkness. I feel claustrophobic as I feel around the hard walls of what is most likely my tomb. I thought I was dead! I’ve got to get out of here! I think urgently.

   There’s barely any oxygen in here so I'm finding it hard to breathe. The deep breaths that I'm taking just to survive are louder than a bomb. And then I realise maybe someone is outside. Where ever that may be. Maybe if I scream loud enough someone, anyone can hear me.

   I open my mouth and try to scream out “HELP! I'M TRAPPED!” but all that comes out is air and dust. I try again and I am still unsuccessful. I want this to be a bad dream where my mum comes in and explains that it was only a nightmare and she would hold me in her arms until I fall back into a deep sleep. But I know that it is not a dream but even if it was, I’d never be able to wake up.

   I try screaming again. I am making slight progress because a noise escapes my mouth when I scream. Although on the down side, my throat feels as though it has been scratched out of oblivion.

   I realise that even if I am able to yell out probably no one will hear me. An ice cold tear slides down my cheek. What is the use? I don’t even know where I am. I wipe away the tear and compose myself. Then when I begin thinking that all is lost I hear something. It sounds like talking. I can’t quite make out what they are saying but this is definitely a sign of hope. I scream out to them. And, slowly, with every shout my voice gets louder, and with every breath I take I grow more hope.

   “Do you hear that?” I'm sure one of them said. I smile knowing that I will be okay! Someone will save me.

   “HELP! I DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM! PLEASE!” I scream with all of my heart.

   And before I know it I’m out of breath. Gasping for air, I rapidly scratch at the hard walls, my fingers aching. I begin choking and coughing. Even when I breathe in nothing happens. Tears race down my face while I am still scratching, more slowly and weakly now. My eyes begin to shut. Although it makes no difference because either way I’m still in darkness. I can feel my heart stop.

********************************

   “Wake up, please! Wake up!”

   “Come on, open your eyes!”

   “Please…”

   “Dude, is she dead?”

   My body throws itself forward into a sitting position and I'm alive. Cold air frees my body. It’s as dark as it was when I was trapped. The moon smiles down at me. I'm free!

   Then I notice someone. A guy wearing jeans, a plain navy blue shirt and a grey jacket is crouching next to me looking concerned and confused. His hair covers some of his left eye and his thin lips smile at me when he notices that I’m okay,

   “Are you ok?” he asks leaning closer to look at me.

   I flinch slightly before jumping forward into his arms because I was startled by something behind me.