Renesmee's twilight story

So, I’ve just moved to this town called Forks in America near Seattle, it’s small and quite, my dad is the headmaster of the high school there, the one I have to go to. It’s my first day here, it’s really tense, I don’t know anybody.                  I never said I wanted to.  Yet my dad still asked his best friends daughter Renesmee to come and show me around, I envied Renesmee so much, she was so beautiful she had red-ish brown curly hair tangling down her back,  her eyes were a hypnotizing liquidy chocolate brown, her skin was pale but her cheeks were rosy red, she had just came to the school around a year and a half ago, she’d came to live with her grandpa for a while.

I’d only been here just over an hour, and I was already the talk of the school, I never thought my plain blonde hair, only reaching to my shoulders and dark green eyes were ever anything special, yet, I was attracting a bit of attention from the guys. I don’t like any of them… That was a lie.

I did like one… His name was Robert Cullen, I was guessing he was related to Renesmee due to the same second name, all she ever said was, “he’s my cousin, just ignore him,” I never did. He sat next to me in biology, he had Golden-Amber eyes, I could never make sense of there colour, I’d never seen eyes like them before in my whole life, his hair was a rusty brown colour with a wind swept style affect, He’d just turned 18, I was 17, and getting older by the day.

“you remind me of my mum” renesmee had said one day when she walked me home, I’d asked her where she lived all she would say its just down the road not too far away, she said she had to walk past my house to get to school. “really” I had asked not really paying to much attention to her, 

“yes, you don’t think enough of your self” she nodded

“what do you mean?” I asked showing a glimmer of interest

She smiled at her success of getting me to talk, she never liked to lose, or to feel like she had…

“your very pretty” she said looking at my hair

“no I’m not…” I sight  

“see..” she giggled, I laughed too. I was surprised, I never get along with anyone this well, not even my dad whos raised me single handedly from the age of 5 when my mother re-married and moved out. I’m a very quite person, some would say sullen, but im not depressed or emo, I just keep myself to myself, my secrects to me, and I don’t let people get into my head. Later that night, I had a dream, Renesmee was there, she had my hand in hers and we were running, so fast my feet barely touched the ground, renesmee was more dragging me than keeping me with her, she looked frightened, not for me but for someone else. that’s when I woke up. I looked at the alarm clock, 3.40.. In the morning. I was Still tired but too stressed to go back to sleep, I was also kinda hungry, so i tiptoed down to the kitchen careful not to wake my dad Mike, I poured my self a bowl of coca pops and sat on the couch I turned on the t.v scrolling down the guide until I saw the scrubs replays and pressed select, I turned the t.v down low, when I finished my cereal I must have fallen asleep, because in the morning I awoke, still on the couch, Mike was shaking me gently telling me, im going to be late for school, I shot up and jogged up the stairs, I grabbed my jeans and a deep blue jumper, got dressed and brushed my teeth, I slung my hair back into a pony tail and grabbed a random lipgloss out of my make up bag, I ran down the stairs just as my door bell went, I opened it and Renesmee was standing there in a khaki skirt and a jade green tank top with a khaki  combat jacket slung over her shoulder.

“its warm today! You might want to change your out fit” she tutted she took my hand and pulled my up the stairs, she flung open my wardrobe doors, she went to the very back and dragged out a plain white top and a long white skirt, she ran to my drawer and pulled out a gold belt and somehow found a gold colored hair band I forgot I had she made me change and put my hair down, amazingly I thought I look nice.