December 9th

December 9th:

Liam P.O.V

“Come on Niall you just had some food and I’m trying to read this bloody map!” “But Lili I’m hungry!” he made his best puppy eyes at me. “Niall we ate breakfast 10 minutes ago!” “But that was 10 minutes ago! I’m hungry now!” it looked like he was about to burst into tears so I sighed, “Gah fine! But then no food before lunch!” “YAY!!! I LOVE YOU LILI!!” “Love you too Nialler” He hugged me tightly and ran over to a restaurant. I honestly don’t know how he can eat like all the time and still be so small!

When I got into the restaurant, he had already ordered half the menu. “Nialler how can you not be fat? You ate 4 times more than me for breakfast which was minutes ago and I’m so full right now.” He pouted at me. “You know I eat a lot... It’s never bothered you before!” “It’s not bothering me now, actually it’s quite adorable!” His pout turned into a smile. “I’m adorable? I think you are talking about yourself now, Li, because you are the adorable one in this relationship!” I leaned over the table and kissed his lips that were covered in syrup from the pancakes the waitress just had put down in front of him.

Suddenly I remembered something; “What day is it?” “Sunday, I think? Why?” Oh no... “Niall it’s the 9th today!” “So?” “It’s exactly two months since we started dating!” “Oh! Happy Anniversary, Lili!” He had the biggest grin I’ve ever seen as he scooted closer to me, before snuggling into my side, hugging me tightly. He’s just so gah! I can’t even... I’ve lost ability to even... It’s his eyes, his smile, his hair, his personality, his beauty, it’s him. He’s got me wrapped around his little finger and he doesn’t even know how far in love I am with him. He’s my whole world, and I don’t know what to do without him!

“Earth to Li! Are you there?” “Hmm?” “You zoned out!” “Oh!” “What were you thinking so hard about?” “You!” I wrapped my arms around him and dragged him on to my lap before leaning down and kissing him passionately. After awhile the need for air because to strong and we broke apart. “I love you Nialler!” “Love you too Lili!”

A/N Don't forget to comment, vote, fan if you like it :D Btw this chapter is dedicated to one of the nicest people I've ever known! She's incredible and if you haven't already, you should go fan her and read her stories!!! :D