Harry Styles *Sexual Tension*

Start from the beginning

You began to grow wet in your lower region and could feel Harry's erection against your ass. You gave a light moan in response and he smiled against your skin, placing one last kiss on your sweet spot before pulling you away from the wall. He placed you on the floor and you stared up at him. You went in for a kiss but he pressed a finger to your lips. "Sorry, love, but you have to get down on your knees and suck me first."

Raising a brow you said, "And why would I do-" You were cut off when Harry shoved two fingers into your vagina and curled his fingers so that he stretched out your walls. You gasped in surprise and your knees wobbled. You grabbed onto Harry's upper arm as you could no longer support your own weight. Harry casually extended his knee and supported your ass with it. He uncoiled his fingers before re-coiling them once more. "Harry, please," You moaned out.

"I already told you, (Y/N), suck me and I'll make it worth the wait." Harry told you.

After a few more painfully but pleasurable slow strokes you finally gave in, "O-Okay, Harry." He pulled his fingers out of you slowly and sucked on them. Your cheeks reddened and he smiled.

"Your so cute when you blush," He told you.

"Shut up," You replied as you got down on your hands and knees.

You opened your mouth and inched your lips closer to his dick. It wasn't your first time at having sex or giving head, but it was your first time at giving so much love to one person and having them return it ten times fold. You licked the tip of his member and he moaned out. "(Y/N), please no teasing." He told you. Smirking, you repeated your actions, drawing out another moan and plea for you to go faster. After taunting and having your way with him, you finally engulfed his full length. You were careful so he didn't hit your gag reflex and then continued to suck him and bob your head up and down. Your tongue slid underneath his shaft and you stopped bobbing your head and began to suck him like a child would a bottle or pacifier. "(Y/N), RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK YES, PLEASE!" He yelled out as he grabbed a fistful of your wet hair. He pushed you further onto his dick causing you to gag.

Tears pricked the corners of your eyes and you gently bit down on Harry's member, causing an even louder moan to rip from his delicious throat. Before he could cum inside pf your mouth, he pulled you away and let go of your hair. You sat on your knees and stared at him. Harry had the back of his head against the shower wall. He looked at you through half-lidded eyes and you could see the lust in them. You swallowed the dry lump in your throat and watched as he pushed himself away from the wall. He murmured something you couldn't quite hear so you asked him to repeat himself. "I said, get on your hands and knees but face the wall." Nodding your head, you complied to his request. You heard him get down on his knees and could no longer feel the streams of water on your back. Harry's hands gripped your waist and he jerked you back. He didn't pull you all the way so he wasn't inside of you, but just enough so you could feel his tip at your entrance. You felt him lean forward so that his chest was on your back. His arms wrapped around your arms and he placed his hands over yours and laced your fingers with his.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." He whispered to you, as though you would disappear if he had said it any louder.

Before you could reply he jerked his hips into yours and entered you completely. A loud moan left your mouth and you tightened around him. "HARRY!" You yelled. He placed a kiss at the junction where your shoulder met your neck and lightly bit down, loving the feeling of your pulse jumping inside of his mouth as he slowly sucked on your skin. You moved your hips backwards to meet him thrust for thrust and could no longer support your own weight. You leaned down forward so that your chest was on the shower floor. The right side of your face was on the floor and your eyes began closing. You were feeling so much pleasure that it was forcing your body into sleep. But when Harry thrusted in at a different angle you screamed, "YES, HARRY! RIGHT THERE, THAT'S THE SPOT!" Your outburst shocked yourself and you moaned out even longer. Your walls clenched around Harry's member and before you knew it, you were riding on the waves of your high.

Harry's dick began to pulsate inside of you, "(Y/N)!" He yelled as well. as he came. He shot his hot white liquid deep inside of you, your excess juices washing down the drain with the water; all evidence was removed. Harry slowly pulled out of you and you gave a slight moan as he did so. Harry pulled out of you and then stood up. He turned the water off and opened the shower door. He grabbed the towel that was orginally suppossed to be yours and wrapped it around his waist instead. You sat up and tried to stand but nearly toppled over. Your legs were like jelly and you found it nearly impossible to stand.

Harry gave a light chuckle and you looked up, "Told you you wouldn't be able to walk for a week, love." He said before flashing you a smile. He pulled a towel from underneath the sink and walked over towards you. He secured his own towel around his waist and then wrapped you inside of it and picked you up bridal style. He opened the bathroom door and the both of you saw the rest of the guys sitting on the bed making kissy faces and immitating yours and Harry's moans. You blushed when Niall immitated you.

"YES HARRY! RIGHT THERE," He exclaimed and the boys laughed.

"Don't be jealous you aren't getting any of (Y/N)." Harry told them and they stopped laughing and left the room with large smiles. You gave out a sigh as Harry placed you on the bed.

"Hazza? I don't think I'm going to be able to change on my own," You told him.

Harry looked at you with a twinkle in his eyes and flashed you a cheeky smile, "Oh really...?"