18) A Pirate's Life for Me

HEY Y'ALL!

I GOT A QUICK FAVOR TO ASK. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ!!

So my one story, Death Is My BFF Rewritten, and my original seires, could end up being a television series or movie! But I need your help!!

But first, if you haven't read the rewrite or the original series, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?

ANYWAY BABIES, I need your help. If my Death series get's it's spotlight, then guess what's runner up? OMERTA! So your support for DIMBFF helps my other books get noticed, too!

I know you have to make an account, but it's worth it because you'll be helping your devoted and hard working author!! ;)

In the external link is The If List, which helps promote books that people want to be television shows. 

PLEASE do me a solid and click the link, then click SUPPORT

Thank you SO much! And thank you for reading Omertá!I love writing for this story!!

Please vote & leave feedback if you love the chapter! <3

xoxo

Gossip Girl

* * *

                        We drove around in a taxi for hours in just lingerie.

                        Good thing we were in New York.

                        Sam used a credit card to pay for the taxi ride, which she had stolen off of Fico. There was a chance he would see the purchase and know where we were, so now we were crunched against time.

                        We rushed into Sam’s apartment and grabbed as many items as we could, stuffing them into suitcases. We changed clothes as well, Thankfully, Sam and I were pretty much the same pants size, and although her boobs were clearly much larger than mine, Good thing I loved wearing bagging clothing! 

                        “Fico is the Boss, Scarlett,” Samantha blurted out, tossing herself onto an overstuffed suitcase so she could zip it closed. “Ferro is the underboss. Fico uses him as a decoy. He’s always been paranoid as hell, but he’s gotten worse and I’m sure he’s gotten unpredictable. I used to work for Fico to pay off my idiotic father’s debt. Honestly, who gets in debt with a mafia boss?” She shrugged it off, stuffing a large duffle bag with clothes. “Anyway, when the debt was paid off, Fico let me go, and I, uh, well I did something bad, obviously, because he sent his men after me.”

                        I stared at her with the pile of clothes in my hand, open-mouthed.

                        “Hey”--Sam motioned for me to hurry, snapping her fingers--“I know it’s a lot, but start packing! The bastard knows where I live!”

                        SH!T!

                        Five minutes later, Sam and I were rushing out of her apartment with our luggage backs and flagging down a taxi.