H.I

Para po sa mga nalilito kong sino ang mga cast dito ito po para di kayo malito xD..

Keigh Dannielle Pristine Scarleigh/Keigh/Elle/Dan-Princess of Magic Kingdom. Daughter Of King Zacairious Scarleigh and Queen Erisa Pristine.

Clarence Chaffuer/Ren- Doctor of Scarleigh Family and also adopted by Queen Eris. Also he is Water Guardian in Magic World.

Alexander Grahambel- Cousin of Keigh. He is the leader of all Knights in Magic World

Kathie Roseberg- Bestfriend of Keigh. Also the Air Princess.

Sophia David- Bestfriend of Keigh. Power... Mind reader... Healer... and floating.

Erine FeStil- Water Princess.

Angela Davis- She's the Fire princess of the Magic kingdom.

Sharmaine Chua-Mortal Besfriend of keigh

Nikolo Sy- Unknown xD

Chrisvan Sy-Twin brother of nikolo and was a member of famous gang named Phantom 5. He knows how to use katana and Gun. He was known by his Gang Name Five.

Zenon Vladmir- He is certified Cassanova. He also a member of Phantom 5. He likes Drag race. He was known by his name Four.

Zack Fhil- The jolly boy of the 5. He has a childish personality. He use different kind of knife. He was known by his gang name three.

Ivan Lewis- He known by his gang name two. He use Gun and Sword.

Ice Broklin- The cold hearted leader of Phantom 5. He use different kind of gun . Sword and other...

.

.

Oh tapos na ang pag papakilala sa mga cast ^____^ sobrang madami kaya nakakalito xD

Vote And Comment

DakilangKrung2x