Chapter 17- The Battle Pt. 1

Alix's POV

Me and my Dad went outside to see what I could do with my powers. The whole place was full of color and beauty. It was like the earth before people. Pitch stood in the middle of it, his mouth hanging open in amazement. I stood next to him and smiled.

"Sooo..." I asked him. "What do you think?"

He looked down at me.

"I-It's beautiful!" He said.

I smiled bigger.

"I didn't know that I was capable of making all this happen." I said.

I suddenly heard a voice.

"I'm coming." It said.

I looked around. No one was there. I couldn't tell who said it.

"Dad, did you hear that?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"No. Why? Was I supposed to hear something?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"One second. I will be back." I told him.

I walked through the endless jungle I had made. I stopped when I was far away from my Dad. I spoke to the sky.

"I don't know who you are, but don't come." I said in a whisper.

I sat down waiting for an answer.

Pitch's POV

Alix was afraid. I can sense fear and she had a little. I saw a flower next to me die. It shriveled up as she walked away. I was starting to worry. What if that Peter kid was messing with her mind? No. He wouldn't do that. I hope.

Peter's POV

I was done packing and I saw that all the boys were ready to go. I suddenly heard a voice. I didn't know who it was from. It most likely was from Alix though.

"I cont know who you are, but don't come." It said.

Don't come?! Don't come?! Why?! Does the man that took her hate me? Is she trying to protect me? Did he make her write that note? I had so many questions. I would ask her when I won her back. I whispered back to the sky.

"It's Peter. I am coming."

I walked out of the tent.

"Are you ready boys?" I yelled.

They all screamed yes. I smirked and pulled a magic bean out of my pocket. I had to go through so much to get this bean. I will get her back. I have to. This is one of my last beans. I threw it on the ground.

"To Alix boys!" I yelled.

"To Alix!'' They yelled back.

We all jumped in.

Alix's POV

I had started to head back. I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"It's Peter. I am coming." The voice said.

Peter?! Didn't I specifically tell him in my note not to come?! Geeze! He is so stupid! I ran back to my dad. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Peter is coming." I said, trying to catch my breath.

He was holding a dead flower. He dropped it. I looked around. It was all dead. What was once beautiful, was now dead.

"We must go." He said, pulling me back home.

I ran ahead. I ran inside. He was right behind me. He gathered his horses and we walked to a room with cages. We were in the doorway, when we saw a portal open. The horses were behind us. I suddenly saw the person I didn't want to see. Peter. I stopped. He saw me and ran over. I froze in fear. He hugged me and I just stood there. I saw every single Lost Boy come through the portal. I pushed Peter off of me.

Peter's POV

I had gotten through the portal. I saw Alix. I ran over to her and hugged her. She pushed me away. I felt hurt.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked in a loud voice.

She looked at me.

"Peter. I told you in my note. I am living with my family. Or my father I should say. I don't want you here. I said we might someday we could be together again. Might. I am not coming with you today." She said.

I was hurt. Did she really not want me? No. She wanted me. He was making her say all this. He said he would kill me probably. I would fight for her though.

Alix's POV

I was happy he hugged me. I didn't want him here though. I already explained why. He walked to the Lost Boys. He looked at Pitch with hate.

"I will fight you for Alix." He said.

Pitch looked at me. My heart said no. My eyes said whatever. Stupid eyes. My dad smiled an evil smile.

"When do we start, Pan?" My dad asked.

I was starting to want to disappear.

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update, but my tablet died and I didn't have my charger because of an unexpected sleep over, far, far, away. I had to go without reading fanfiction for over 24 hours. I also couldn't listen to music. I almost died. Not really, but try to understand. Sorry for the short chapter! The pic above is of Pitch's horses. Just in case you don't know what the look like. Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe.

-Writer_In_Me