5 one paragraph stories!!

SO THESE ARE FIVE ONE PAGE STORIES, I WROTE IN MY CREATIVE WRITING 2 CLASS, VOTE, FAN PLEEEEEEAAAASE COMMENT  TELL ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ONE OF THEM INTO AN ACTUAL STORY!!!!

The little girl and the glass of water

All I wanted was a glass of water, I remember  holding my mom's hand, as we walked down the hallway.  Someone started banging on the door like a crazy, the door bursted open, bits of wood flew  everywhere. A man walked in, "Hello Jess." He said as he dusted himself off, mom  turned ans kneeled in front of me, "Stay behind me sweetie." She said standing up and turning back to the man. We side stepped into the kitchen; "What are you doing hear Scott?" She asked starring daggers at him, while searching for a knife in the kitchen drawer. " I broke out, so we could be together again." He said taking a step closer, " Besides I have a right to see my own kid. Hi Alli" I cluchted my mom's robe, " You broke out of  a pyhsic ward?" She asked in a mix of desepartion and confusion " We can go back to the way things were before, like at Joe's party, remember?" He said with a glint in his eyes. Tention spread through out my mother's body "You mean the night you ra..." She began but he cut her off,  " Hey! I only GAVE you what you WANTED, you didn't have the guts to say it alright!" He looked like he was gonna explode. " Jess, baby, you won't believe what happed to me at work today..." The happy note in my dad's voice died when he got to what remained of the door, before my dad could  see the bad man, he beat him in the head. Blood spilled and soaked into the carpet, as my father's lay on the floor, eyes wide open filled with shock...

The boy in the bathroom

 I sit in my locked bathroom.  My father, banging on the one and only thing that kept him from getting in. "Open the damn door!" Was all I heard as I pushed back my memories of her. Tears started rolling down my face. "Suck it up!" My father's voice ecohed. "Real men don't show emotion!" From my memory, 'Stop Crying! Stop Crying!! I mubled to  myself. Stop it! I snapped at myself, I hated showing emotion, my father tried to cure  me through countless hours of abuse. My bottom lip quivered I could feel myself starting to cry again. " You can make it stop." The dark voice called from the back of my mind. "You  can make it all go away" The darkness said, I could feel it, creeping closer. I pulled back the bathroom rug, exposing the razor blade she used to end her own life. I picked up the blade. I placed it on my wrist, the cold thin metal felt good on my wrist, " One good cut and it'll all go away." The darkness said with a wishful smile. "Don't!" I heard, and opened my eyes, I saw my mother's face in the mirror. " Don't be like me." She said before fading away and I saw my own reflection. I sank to the floor. sobing as I covered my ears, trying to block out my father banging on the door...

The Aztec ghost

"I have to be rational about this." She said to herslef as she sat in her bed, starring  at the acient Aztec box with it's bold carvings. " There is n o way that box can talk." She to no one particular, " Come to me, my queen." The box whisperd to her as it started glowing, " This is just a bad dream." She shrieked as she used the blanket to shield herself from the emenous glowing light.  "Come to me." She heard through the, slowly lowering blanket. She saw  a ghostly, muscular man, with tanned skin and an Aztec Cheif head dress on top of his head. "Come to me, my love." The man said, with a look of longing in his eyes, as he reached out to her, she jumped out of bed and rand down the hall to the kitchen. "If I destroy the box, you won't exist." She said hysterically, starring at the ghost. She turned on every burner on her stove, threw a few cans of baking spray into her microwave, and pressed one minute. She grabbed a box of matches and ran out of the house, she lit one match and tucked it back in the box, and threw it towards the open kitchen door. The house exploded, she watched as her childhood home burned, until she heard the ghostly words; "Come to me my sweet..."....

 On the couch

I sat on one enf of the couch he sat at the other, I realized how symbolic it was at how far apart we had grown,about how self-isolated he was from me.I watched him stare at the football game, with a blank expression on his face, no life in his eyes. "This isn't a marriage Jack. A nprmal couple would talk to each other about things, but you just sit in front of the tv and block out the world...maybe ven me." I said looking over at him, at first he just looked at me , but then he fully turned to me; "Of course we're not a normal married couple, Lyn. You and I are both miserable." He said with no emotion in his voice. "Well yeah, but we can fix it." I said. " Like what? What do you want from me, I have nothing left, to keep up with this Barbie and Ken marriagw of yours." He said still starring me. "So what are you saying?" I asked holding back tears. "I'm saying it's over, I can't do this anymore." He said turning back to the tv and started flipping through the channels. I ran into our bedroom, and cried hysterically. I heard him turn up the tv, he had finally blocked me out....

Blue Lipstick 

I walked into the crimescene, the victim was siting up against the wall, she was wear a little black dress, and one blue high heel, the other stuck  in the side of her neck, and a deep blue powder lipstick with a cigerette in her mouth. There were about five packs worth of put out cigerettes around her, as I got closer, I realized that what I thought was little black dress was actually multipule indiviual cigerette burns, and what I thought was a lit cigerette, was actually  dried splatter blood on the end of the cigerette, just as I was reaching for the cigerette....