Chapter 59

Harry's pov

Esmea and Louis exited the kitchen before coming into the lounge room.Esmea made her way over towards me before sitting down right next to me. I couldn't help but notice how whenever she moved or whenever I moved our legs would brush together, now I'm not one of those guys who get's fustered just by a very attractive girl's legs brush against my own but this is the most contact I've had with her in a long time, and to make matters worse I can feel her conciously move her body closer to mine which I have no problem with. I'm actually loving how close we are at the moment.

The moment was interupted when I felt someone pat my knee. I looked up to see Trevor looking up at me, making grabby hands .

"Hi buddy."I said,picking him up before resting him on my knee.

"M'tired daddy."Trevor mumbled as he suggled into my chest.

"You stayed up quite late after I tucked you in bed last night didn't you."I said softly, as I rubbed his back.

He just nodded before yawning.

"Lou."

"You don't have to ask Haz."louis said from his spot next to Liam on the other couch where Chase was seated on Liam's lap.

"Thanks man." I said, before standing up.

"Harry where are you going." I looked down to see Darcy looking at me with her head tilted to the right.

"This little man is tired, so I'm going to put him in bed, but I'll be back soon." I said as crouched down to her height with Trevor still snuggled into my chest, his arms locked around my neck and his legs around my stomach.

"Oh." Was all she said before going to sit on Esmea's lap, her back resting against Esmea's front before Esmea started to run her hand through her hair.

I can't help but remember how she used to do that to me.

Flashback

Esmea and I were on the couch watching some chick flick that she picked out. I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was paying attention to the girl who started to subconsciously run her fingers through my hair.

I could sense that she noticed that I was starting because she looked down at me, blushing slightly before she leaned down brushing her lips against mine. All too soon she sat back, before turning her attention back to the tv screen.

"Es." I said.

"Yeah baby." She replied,looking back down at me, smiling.

Smiling back, I raised my hand before placing it on the back if her neck, taking control before bringing her down for a proper kiss.

Her lips pressed onto my own. The feeling I have in my stomach settling in as she parted her lips slightly. Taking the opportunity, I gently brushed my tongue against her, tasting the peach she had eaten only ten minutes ago. After a while she pulled back,before kissing me a couple of times more.

"I love you." She mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too baby." I replied, kissing her lips repeatedly making her giggle.

Flashback over

"Let's go put you to bed buddy." I whisperf into Trevor's ear. He just nodded. I opened the door, making my way inside before pulling the blankets off the bed that louis kept for Trevor when I had to do a few things for work.

I'm currently working from home. Yes One Direction benefited me well and we aren't poor or anything, but I just wanted to make my own money without any help. I use the money I own for the job I have currently for food, clothes and to spoil Trevor and now Chase, the rest of my earnings for other expenses .

"Here we go buddy." I said, tucking Trevor into bed.

"Night daddy. I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too little man." I said, before kissing his forehead.

As I made my way towards the door I stopped in my tracks when I noticed Esmea standing at the door, looking at me with worry in her eyes.

"Esmea what's wrong." I asked as I made my way towards her.

"Can we talk outside." She asked, looking at the floor.

"Yeah, sure." I replied nodding my head. I was surprised that she wanted to talk to me, but I was more surprised that she laced her hand with mine before leading me out the back.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked as we sat down on the hammock.

"I want to tell you everything about Chase." Esmea said as she ear across from me, still not letting go of her hand. She didn't seem to notice so I didn't saying anything.

"Everything?" I asked, making sure she knew what she was saying.

She looked up at me taking a deep breath," everything." She said, nodding her head.