Chapter 1

(Chord Overstreet, my idea of what cutie Kye looks like————->)

"Absolutely not, Kyle. Never, nope, not in this lifetime, and not even for Jesus Christ himself." I amandantly refused Kyle's request as I scurried towards the employee's locker room. I was diligently trying to avoid my best friend, co-worker, and roommate, and what he was trying to beg me to do for him.

Kyle chased after me and followed me into the locker room. I studiously ignored his barrage of pleading and his big puppy dog eyes as I changed out of my well worn blue jeans and my V neck sweater. I pulled out the black skin tight leather pants that the club required the bar staff to wear from my locker and prepared to step into them.

    "Come on Sammy, please. It's just a couple of hours of your time; no one says that you have to go home with the winning bidder. It's just for one evening here in the club, and you know the mantra, safe, sane, and consensual. You do not have to do anything that you don't want to do. I can't get up there in front of everybody, please just do me this one favor." He pleaded. Kyle was almost on the verge of tears, he was so distraught. I could feel myself softening as he continued to bat those big blue watery eyes at me, I had to turn away from him.

Shit, shit, shit. I didn't want to do this. Over a year ago, I had my turn on the yearly submissive's auction block and what a fucking disaster that had turned out to be. The encounter between the so called Dominant and I had turned out so bad that Julius, the Master Dominant and owner of the club has actually let me slide every year since then when it came time for the charity auction that took place this time of year to benefit the local charities for the LBGTQ homeless teens.

"Please Sammy, there's no way that I'll be able to function at all up on there on that stage. Julius said he will only release me from the responsibility if I found someone suitable enough to take my place. He is not budging on this one. You are my best friend, please do this for me. I will most likely have a panic attack of epic proportions in front of everyone, if I have to get up there. You remember the last one I had don't you?" He meekly reminded me of his last emotional and gut wrenching episode.

After literally jumping into my leathers, I spun around and glared incredulously at him. "Then why the hell did you decide to come and work in a god damned BDSM club of all places? It's not like I never explained what the atmosphere around here is like before you applied for the server's job." I barked, totally frustrated with him as turned back and angrily slammed my locker closed.

I stomped over to counter with the wall to wall mirrors and picked up the jar of hair gel. I ran my fingers with some product on them through my hair to keep my unruly curls partially tamed through the night, and I made the ultimate mistake of looking at Kyle's reflection in the mirror. I felt my heart constrict at the sight of his slumped shoulders and his dejected expression.

I turned around and faced him as I leaned my butt against the counter and crossed my arms across my slender chest. "Kyle, every employee that's a submissive with the exception of the kitchen staff has to participate in the auction at least once. If I do this for you this year and you are still working here next year, what are you going to do then?" I asked him in hopes that he will overcome his stage fright and just get it over with.

I am a sub, but unlike most submissives in this club, I'm even more paranoid about who I choose submit to, especially after the fiasco with that Dominant who had bid at my first auction and won me for an evening. There was no way I was putting myself at the mercy of stranger because he was highest bidder ever again, even if it's for a good cause.

I didn't feel like going into the sordid details about that horrific night and explain to Kyle why I didn't want to take his place in tonight's auction, but I also remembered that it took me almost three days to get him to calm down and make sense again after his last panic attack. I vividly recalled the incident with a jealous sub, one of Julius' cast offs who had accosted Kyle in the parking lot one night and accused him of trying to steal his Dom's attentions from him, although Julius had never claimed the guy as his boy. We all knew that was the last thing that Kyle would ever do to someone whether it was true or not.