Louis Tomlinson *Christmas Present*

Start from the beginning

"What're you doing, Lou?" You asked him.

Louis jumped slightly and turned around with an innocent look on his face. "Nothing, just admiring the way you wrapped my present."

"Would you like to open it?"

His eyes widened slightly and he grinned, "Can I?"

You nodded you head and smiled to yourself as you watched him sit down in front of the Christmas tree and pull out his present. You had wrapped it in red wrapping paper and tied a green bow to the top. Louis carefully pulled the string and the bow came undone. He gently unwrapped the present and was then left with a white, square box. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow before he took off the top. A look of confusion was clearly shown upon his face as he picked up Christmas lingerie that was for a woman. "Uh, (Y/N), I think you got the presents switched up."

You lightly laughed, "No, no I didn't."

A look of realization flashed across his face and he smiled up at you. "Want me to try it on?" You feigned innocene as you slowly made your way to him.

Louis nodded his head and placed the lingerie back into its box. You picked it up and made your way back up the stairs and into the master bedroom. You stripped off all of your clothes (even your bra and thong) and slipped on the lingerie. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You were wearing a short Santa dress with white fluff that rimmed the top and bottom of the dress. The traditional black belt to Santa's outfit was also attached to the dress and you pulled on the Santa cap. You turned to look at your backside and saw that the dress barely even cupped your ass. 'If I sit down my vagina will basically be showing.' You thought. You shrugged you shoulders, 'I'll still give it to him rough.' You then pulled on boots that had heels and zipped them up. The boots were black and also had white fluff at the top.

You slowly opened the door and listened for any movement downstairs. You swore you heard Louis talking to someone and then shrugged it off as the TV - which was still on. You descended the staircase and made your way to the living room. Louis was no longer in the living room and you decided to tease him. "Hey, Louis, come here real quick."

Louis walked into the living room and froze. He took in your displayed form and gulped. You laid on the carpet, on your back, with your right knee up. Your head was turned, exposing your neck, and you right arm was underneath your head while your left was playing with the fluff of your dress. By the way the dress was riding up your body he could clearly see that you weren't wearing anything underneath.

"What do you think?" You asked him as you glanced his way.

He gulped and you could see him shift his weight from one foot to another as a bulge made his pants tighter.

"You like it, Lou?"

Louis nodded his head and you smiled, "Come and get your Christmas present."

As Louis made his way towards you he took off his shirt and nearly tripped as he tried to pull down his pants. When he finally reached you he was in nothing but his boxers. You sat up and the Santa costume slid up your thighs making it nearly possible to see your vagina. You pat the spot on the carpet in front of you and Louis obediantly sits down. You lean in and kiss him, gently at first, and then with force and lust. He returns the kiss with as much force and lust. You placed your hands on his shoulders and then dragged your nails down his chest causing him to shudder and groan in pleasure. You pushed him back onto the carpet and straddled him as you made out.

You sat right where his dick was located and could feel the pressure of it underneath you. You let out a moan as you grinded down onto him. Then, you leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Lay still and enjoy yourself." You kissed underneath his ear before sliding yourself back down him. You made your way to his boxers and began to pull them back. You slung them into some part of the room - you're pretty sure it hit the christmas tree because you heard an ornament fall. His erection had sprung up and you licked your lips slowly. You glanced towards Louis and saw him watching you. You looked back down and then blew on his dick and he moaned. After five seconds of torture you licked the pre-cum from his tip and he squirmed.

Louis closed his eyes and took in the pleasures you had to offer. Your mouth enclosed on the tip of his head and you gently began to suck on it. Louis' hand fisted your hair and he pushed you further onto his dick. You nearly gagged but gained control of your gag reflex. His hand helped guide you up and down and his breathing began to become labored and sweat matted his hair to his forehead. Delicate moans left his lips and you found yourself growing wetter by the second. Your teeth grazed his member and you felt him tense up and release his loudest moan yet. An idea occurred to you and you continuously let your teeth graze his member. You could feel him pulsate and knew he was about to ejaculate, so you let go of his dick and a popping noise filled the room.

Glancing up you saw that Louis had a slightly pained expression and crawled your way back up to him, purposely grazing your clit over his dick. He hissed through clenched teeth and you leaned into his ear once more. "Don't worry, I'll let you cum... But it's going to be inside of me."

And with that, you slammed yourself onto him and his head jerked forwards. His head met the fabric of clothing you were still wearing. You pushed him back down and pulled the dress up at the sides. Louis placed his hands on your hip and began to bounce you up and down. "Y-You like this, Lou?" You asked him as you clenched your walls around his dick.

He had slid easily inside of you because of his pre-cum and your wet folds. He nodded his head and you smirked before you stopped following his movements. Whenever his hands tried to pull you up, you simply denied it and went down. Your bounces became drawn out and slow. You kept your walls clenched as you went up and down his hard shaft. "Oh God, (Y/N), whatever you're doing please don't stop!" You complied to his request and continued to go rather slowly. As you went down you leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips but hissed when his dick hit your G-spot. You began to pant and you began to bounce up and down faster than before.

Louis gripped your ass and slapped it with his left hand, causing you to yelp and moan in surprise and pleasure. Your walls began to clench him more tightly and you could feel that familiar pressure begin to build in your lower stomach. You squeezed your eyes as you came onto Louis' dick and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. The kiss turned sloppy and you continued to ride Louis, but he could see that you were beginning to tire. He gripped your hips harder and began to force you up and down faster. Your vision was nothing but white spots out of the corner of your eyes and you leaned your head onto his shoulder. The sound of you yelling Louis' name and flesh slapping against flesh was all that filled the living room. You could feel your second orgasm on its way when Louis' dick began to pulsate inside of you.

"(Y/N), cum with me!" He told you roughly in your ear.

"LOUIS!" You yelled as your orgasm hit once more.

Louis shot his liquid inside of you and you could feel it fill your insides. You felt warm and shuddered before you collapsed on top of Louis. The room now smelt of sex and you were both pleased with your actions. "That... was the best.... Christmas present I had ever received..." Louis told you.

You giggled, "Wait till next year."

*Extended Ending*

Laughter filled the kitchen where a laptop was located. Four different squares filled the screen, each one with a different face.

"You heard that, lads?" Niall asked the others.

"Sounds to me like they had fun." Harry smiled.

Liam shook his head, "We shouldn't have listened."

"Harry wanted to know what (Y/N) sounds like when she's having sex." Zayn said, "Besides you have to admit you were also curious."

Lima shrugged, "Of course, who wouldn't be?"

"She does sound good," Harry stated.

Niall nodded his head. "I totally agree with Harry on that one boys."

Zayn sighed, "When do you think Louis will remember that we're here?"