the beginning

Supah had a very happy life. She was soon to married and pregnant with the love of her lifes child. Freddy Fazbear. Life was perfect for Supah.
"Supah." Freddy came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Yes dear?." Supah turned around, confused.
"I would like you to meet Baron, he's a  new employee." Freddy lets go of her to lead her to a room, with a dude in an orange catsuit sitting in the middle of the room on a couch.
"What the fuck. who is that." Supah shakes in disgust.
"That is Baron, dear."
"OH FUCK IM SO SORRY.." she goes ti shake Baron's hand.
he rejects it with a smile.
"Nono ononoo you're fine dawg i think we'll get along just fine...dawg" he smirks :-)
"ahh...well uhm" *cough* "i see..nice to meet you, Baron." Supah backs up and shrugs at Freddy.
"Well then, Supah. Me and Baron will go spend some quality time together and I will teach him how to work at Freddy Fazbeeas pizzeria. Have a bice day :-)" He walks away, arm around Baron's shoulder.
Baron turns his head and looks at supah, pure evil in his eyes.

TIME SKIP

"ayo Mr. Fazbear, you are quite seggsy." Baron does the debby ryan smirk.
"ahha..thank you." Feddy blunshes😳
"I am soon to be married you know..", Freddy looks at Baron.
"You don't have to be though...dawg." Baron sits down on one of the tables in the pizzeria, eyeing Freddy.
"Ahh..what..what do you mean?." Freddy is confused 🐈💨
"I meeeann...do you reaaally have to be with Supah? You could be with me. Just Garfield and Freddy." Baron brushes the dust off of his garfield fursuit and stands. "You could cancel the engagement."
"But we just met, Baron." Freddy looks at Baron, still confused
*what the fuck* he thinks
"love at first sight dawg." Baron does mccree wink.
freddy blushes.

supah walks in..

"what..?? what did i just hear?? HOW COULD YOU !!" Supah cries as she slaps the fuck out of Freddy.
"I always knew you were a cheater.." Supah grabs her things and stops in the doorway. "and don't even THINK about seeing this baby when its out."
Freddy doesn't chase after her, he just stares at the ground. longing for her..

"well now that SHES gone," Baron looks up at Feddy. "😚😚😍😍💖💖" baron kisses freddy (omg wow)
"WOWOWOSOWODODIIF WHAT??" Freddy screams.

omg wow wait till chapter 2 to find out what happens next on...tragic love story of feddy fazbeeas and suparsnazzy