For hating me you sure are possesive

NAME OF BOOK: For hating me you sure are possesive

AUTHOR: Jadedrein

NUMBER OF READS: 36,057,454

VOTE COUNT: 351,990

My thoughts:-

Ive read this book twice now and its amazing, its not clic at all, not that I would be complaining  but you know what I mean, it has a different look on love and romance rather than being the same as everyone else. This was also the first book i read a few years ago and i still think its brilliant to this day and age. If you're looking for a good read or just want to pass time i would definitly recomment this book. Probably my favourite so far!!!!

Book description:-

Logan is nothing like his brother Maver; Kara's best friend. He's straightforward, crude and just an over all menace. So, when Maver moves in with his brother, Kara isn't prepared for the trouble he starts to cause. With a complicated home life, a complaint worthy school atmosphere and Logan's added perviness Kara has her hands full. But the trouble Logan presents is just the beginning and Kara soon realizes that life's not everything she thought it was and maybe with some misguided help she'll find herself.

A/N- This is my first review on this account so please share what you think below and i hop you enjoy this book as much as i did. Take book requests in my inbox or comment below.