Author's Note

This won't be that long... I promise.

Currently, I am sitting in a pool of my own tears, wanting to eat twelve gallons of ice cream as I mourn the ending of this story-- metaphorically, of course. Firstly, thank you all so much for all your support and amazingness. You're epic, and I can't believe we actually finished this book. We deserve twelve pats on the back. Congrats, and THANK YOU!!!

Originally, I was going to try to make the story longer, but I just couldn't. I needed to leave it the length that it was. I, personally, do think it was a fine length. That being typed, I am aware that there are major plot elements missing and my grammar and overall writing towards the beginning of the story aren't up to par with my writing level as I currently write this note. I do plan on going back and editing. A LOT.

So, I'm happy with the ending, though, it's not really the end. Couldn't leave Nick and Elle for that long, now could I? What happens to Nick and Elle? Do they have kids? Does Elle really become a lawyer? Does Nick really finish med school? All the questions will be answered. There will be yet another follow-up story posted around the time that I finish The Girl Who Wore Jordans-- a story you should all go read... now... please:

[The new girl. I know what you're thinking- this is one of those stories where the new girl falls in love with the quarterback and they live happily ever after. You've heard that story about a million times; this is not one of those stories. In this story, the new girl, Elizabeth Turner, has a secret. On the outside she may appear to be the pretty blonde girl who wears Gucci and Prada, but on the inside, she's hiding something.

Elizabeth, or Liz, moves to New York due to her mother's job. There, she meets a boy- Eric Wilson. Eric Wilson is a name everybody knows, and he somehow manages to fall for Liz... or who he thinks Liz is. As ironic as it may be, Eric happens to be the high school quarterback, and fit the cliche to perfection. Liz also meets Dylan Collins. Dylan isn't as smart, popular, or as into football as Eric; he does, however, also manage to fall for Liz.

In Liz's former life, she was a tomboy. Growing up, her dream was to be a player in the NBA. She lived and breathed basketball. When she came to a suburb of New York for her senior year of high school, she made the decision to keep her love of basketball a secret. No one knows she plays. No one knows her past. Why does Liz shield a part of her life from her new friends? What's keeping her back from exposing the truth? Well, to some, she's just the girl who wore Jordans.]

It's not as scary or basketball-intensive as it sounds. It's my normal, average, romance-y humor type of story that I seem to always veer into writing. Back to the ALAYM prequel (cuz I wrote I'm Not That Girl before this one..): It's going to be called "Something Bad". I'll probably post the prologue of it relatively soon, but that's it, and I'll post the rest of the story after I finished TGWWJ, so I can focus on only it. Note to self: writing one story at a time is MUCH easier than two... or three... or even four. Get excited. It's going to be a Humor/Adventure story, so that'll be interesting. Elle and Nick are involved, but not prominant characters. They'll be there, don't worry. I mean, Elle's kinda vital to the overall plot, so yeah. I'll post more about it later.

Anyways, I loved this story. It was the perfect romance. The entire story was actually inspired by the song "Speak Now" by Taylor Swift. Yup. I loved this. I love Elle. I love Nick. I love this story. I love you. After almost a year of writing this, I'm finally done. Again, thank you all so much for your support and just, well, reading. It means so much to me! Thanks,

-Sophie