My Lover From the Booktube Community

I am a newbie with writing so please do bear with me! Plus, I am not good with words. What can I do? Haha, anyway, I do hope you enjoy this! I'm not sure if I'll write the next chapter though! And I didn't have time to proof read this so sorry for the mistakes! :P

~Danielle Emmie xx

-------------------------------------

"Hey guys, my name's Skylar. I'm 18, a senior in high school and," he paused for a moment, "I love to read," he then flashed a adorable grin.

"So, ummm... yeah. I'll see you guys later and hopefully it wouldn't be too awkard to talk to a camera next time. Hopefully," he promised to himself, letting out a low, deep chuckle. And with that, the screen went black.

Yes, he said that hopefully it wouldn't be too awkward to talk to a camera next time and you guys are probably wondering why. Chill, let me explain. You guys have heard of the site YouTube, right? Then you probably know that there are different communities in there... if not, then now you do. Oh, and you're welcome. There's the gaming community, in which people make walkthroughs of games like what pwedipie does. There's the make up/beauty community, in which people do clothing hauls, make up hauls, tutorials and other stuff like that. There's missglamorazzi, tanyaburr, FleurDeForce and a whole lot more. You still with me? Okay. Then there's the Book Community, in which people talk about books, where people share the same passion with books. They make videos about books, share their thoughts and opinions and just awesome stuff. Now those are just a few of hundreds of communities, maybe. I'm not sure.

And here I am, in front of my laptop scree, just finished watching Skylar's first video. Hmm, he looks cute with the messy blonde/brown hair thing going on. Round, big eyes and he looks.. tall. A sense of humor, maybe.

I scrolled down and scanned the comment section, unfazed by the people's welcoming comments. Yes, people in the Book Community are welcoming. Hesitating for a moment, I typed in my welcome comment:

Hi Skylar! Welcome to the Book Community! I really like your name. Haha, yes, it is kinda awkward to talk in front of a camera. You'll get there eventually! Looking forward for your future videos. :) xx

"I hope that warm enough for a welcome comment," I mumbled to myself as I hit the 'reply' button. After the comment was sent, I scrolled up and subscribed to his channel. Why not? He looks like he's nice. I yawned whilst I checked the time. It's 11 PM already! Wow, time sure does flies fast! I shut my laptop off, collapsed on my bed and fell in a dreamless sleep.

-------------------------------------

Sooooo?? What did you guys think?! YAY or NAY?? To continue or to not continue?!

Seriously, I SUCK at words! I'm so sorry!

Anyways, if you're wondering: Yes, I am a mamber of the Book Community! You can find me on here: youtube.com/DanielleEmmie

Don't forget to subscribe! haha ;)

Anyways, tell me your thoughts please? Like I said, I'm a newbie at writing! Any tips and criticism are tolerated but not too mean, okay? haha :P

Love you guys! xx