Chapter 2

"@SpeakComedy: I'm surprised people still ask me if I want to hold their baby given the number of times I've dropped and broke my phone."  

>>>>>>>Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I could hear my new alarm making lots of irritating noises just so that I could wake up. If I was at the palace I would not have had to wake up this early.

"Wake up Sierra, it's a time for school." my new fake mom shouted from the door.

After i heard the word school, I quickly got out of my new bed, went to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth then took a bath. I then tied my hair into a bun and made sure to put braces on even though I did not need them. This was all part of my plan.

After bathing I opened my new closet which was filled with all this types of clothes that teenagers nowadays wore. Even though I'm immortal it never ceased to amaze me how weird human fashions were and how they always seemed to be always changing.

Since I have always lived my whole life as a princess and in the castle, I always preferred wearing fashionable dresses even as I went on my mission to kill.

I took an oversized plain white t-shirt that looked bearable to wear and long things called slacks.

It was weird wearing clothes on my own because all my life I was dressed by servants. I was having difficulty wearing the slacks but I told myself "I am Vampire Princess Sierra Midnight Moon and will not be a quitter or a failure."

After successfully wearing the slacks, I put on the T-shirt and wore simple boots. I assessed myself using the long mirror at the corner of my room. I had done a perfect job because my outfit was meant to be simple and boring for teenagers nowadays. I had done my research from watching lots of teenage movies.

I opened my weapon bag which was filled with weapons from guns to sharp blades.

I then took out 4 silver knives and put two into each boot I was wearing. I then took two small pocket silver knives and put them into each of my front pockets. Silver was known to be deadly to werewolves once plunged into the heart so that is why all my weapons were made of silver.

The witches chose me to be the one able to destroy the werewolf prince so that is my mission and why I'm here.

Since I was a kid, I had been trained by Lake Huran all fighting techniques and how to kill, assassinate a werewolf just for this mission. I had also fought in wars between werewolves and vampires and was known as The Alpha Slayer by my kind as hundreds of difficult to kill werewolf Alphas died by my hands. So I was a Vampire princess trained werewolf hunter here on a mission to kill the werewolf prince.

I then went down stairs to have breakfast with my new fake family.

I had already smelt all the human breakfast food they had prepared while still in my room because of my vampire sense of smell.

They didn't know I was a vampire as they were only humans who were paid by my father to move here and treat me as their child so nothing would be suspicious. I always wondered why my father couldn't have just compelled them. It would have made everything easier for me to freely use my vampire powers at home.

"Good morning to you my dear. I hope you slept well." I then heard my fake mom say while putting plates of food on the table as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning and yes I did." I answered her awkwardly as I had never had a motherly figure in my life as she was killed by that werewolf queen mutt while I was a baby.

My fake family was made up of Mrs. Helen Jones, Mr. Phillip Jones, their cute 8 year old son called Jerry and their big mouthed 13 year old daughter called Catherine.

I called their daughter big mouthed because that's exactly how she was since the day I first met them.

Apparently since their parents had sworn to secrecy, they had to lie to their children that I was an orphan and they had adopted me. Their big mouthed daughter had refused to greet me.

She instead called me a bloody thief saying I was trying to be part of their family so that I could steal their money which was ironic as I was the one bringing money into her poor family.

I literally wanted to suck her blood dry so she knew to never mistreat anyone poorly because they were adopted or any orphan. But luckily for her I did not kill humans.

"But that does not mean I'm not getting my revenge." a small smile formed on my face while I thought that and little Catherine was not going to know what was coming.

Her brother Jerry was a sweet little thing and I liked the kid as when I first met him he called me an angel. That made my slow beating heart flutter a little even though I knew that I'm far from being an angel as I had killed lots of times in war.

I decided to just eat the human food made by Mrs. Jones even though it was just going to be burned to nothing by my body. I was Vampire who survived on blood.

I could hear Catherine making loud screeching noises of excitement while talking on the phone with her friend about some cute boy. I felt sorry for that poor girl on the other phone also experiencing those awful screeching sounds even though it was worse for me because of my super sensitive vampire hearing.

"So are you ready for high school?" Mrs. Jones voice interrupted me out of my thoughts. "Yes I am." I answered her, which was a lie as I was really nervous. All my life I was home schooled and all those high school movies I watched were not that encouraging. She saw the concern on my face,

"Don't worry dear; you will like high school okay." She then while giving me a gentle look.

I finished eating, took my bag and was about to go out through the door until...

"Sierra, will you please take Catherine with you as I'm supposed to be going to collect Phillip and Jerry." Mrs. Jones shouted from the kitchen in her sweet innocent voice making it look like she was not trying to make me interact with the little she-devil Catherine. Hoping we would become friends which was so not going to happen.

"Sure." I grated the words through my teeth even though I wanted to refuse.

While going to the garage Catherine looked at my simple boring outfit with disgust. "Who dressed you because you look like some filthy street bugger." she sneered at me.

"Those braces make you look retarded." she continued.

I ignored her even though I knew I could just compel her to do stupid things with my vampire power. I entered the garage and saw my baby waiting for me. I loved my car as it had caught my eye while I was on a mission to prove myself to Lake Huran by killing my first Werewolf alpha. It was really expensive but I just bought it on the spot.

"I bet you stole that car." I heard Catherine's annoying voice talk.

I knew she was jealous so I just rolled my eyes at her foolishness and entered the car. Catherine was useless at giving directions so I ended up finding the school myself.

While driving on the way I saw a huge forest, which was perfect because I needed somewhere to find animal blood. I preferred it to human blood. While driving I abruptly stopped causing Catherine to hit the headboard.

"Aw!" she said while rubbing her head.

"You petty thief, you did that on purpose!" she shouted while I just gave her an evil wink.

"I'm going to tell on you then my parents will kick you out!" she started ranting expecting me to kiss her feet and beg.

"Jeez I own mansions and here was a human threatening to get me kicked out of her small house." I thought and couldn't help but laugh at her.

She just stared at me dumbly not expecting that reaction. After I finished laughing I looked at where I had stopped.

There was a huge sign written welcome to Glenview high and a huge smirk formed on my face as this was the school where my target was going to be.