Chapter 1; Beginning Of Senior Year.

Start from the beginning

" Earth to Nicole, hellooo" James was waving his hand infront of my face.

Snapping out of my trance I said " Huh?"

" Were here, remember school the thing were stuck in untill were 18" He reminded me.

I nodded " Yeah, I know. Let's go we cant be late."

" Say's the girl in fantasy world" He teased.

Getting out of the car and linking my arm through his I said " I love fantasy world"

" Yes you do" We walked into the inside of the school.

As soon as we walked in, of course head's turned. Mostly girl's- since I was James Ryan's bestfriend guy's knew not to mess with me because James will beat em up. That sorta sucked and yet was good at the same time. The suckish thing about being the Playa's bestfriend is girl's attatcked you- not one's or two's but mob's. " What does he like?" " Does he like blonde's" " Should I be funny?" " Whats his favorite color?" These were all simple question's that I knew the asnwer's too and sometimes I do tell the girl's the truth, other time's I lie. I mean I deserve to do that, getting attacked with girl's who want to be your friend's just because you have a hot bestfriend, you totally deserve to get payback.

" I see some new bait, I'll see you after homeroom" James was looking at a little blonde, frantically giggling, blushing freshmen.

Oh he is so evil, there alway's the easiest " Have fun"

" You know I will" He winked at me, and smirked before he began walking toward the girl .

Now alot of girl's would die to get him to simply smile at them, and yet I was lucky enough to have him as my bestfriend. Laughing to myself I opened my locker and pulled out my notebook's, when I shut my locker I looked to my right side and their was the hottest living guy ever, sleak long brown hair that fell right above his eye's, which were such a warm color of brown and an amazing body.

" Hi Im Jason, Whats your name?" I think he spoke.

Did he speak? Was I that obivious checking him out. " Me?"

" Yeah you, unless Im talking to the locker" He smiled.

Ohmygawd the cutest smile I've ever seen, holy crap. " Oh thats one lucky locker" What did I just say!.

" Ha yeah, so whats your name?" Oh thank god he didn't run away thinking I was crazy.

My name? What was my name!. How could I forget my own name!. Putting my hand up meaning * give me a second* I looked at my notebook. Nicole Taylor that was my name.

" Im Nicole" I smiled.

Man did I need lesson's from James " Nice to meet you Nicole"

" You too" The bell rang.

I wish I could smash the bell into a million peices " Well I gotta go to class, I'll catch ya later"

" Yeah you'll catch me later" What the heck did I just say.

Jason chuckled before I watched him disappear into the crowd all rushing to get to class. The warning bell rang and I remembered there was no way I could be late to homeroom with Mrs. Long's because she would give me detention. So I ran through the hallway's, and pushed people untill I bolted into the class.

" Im here" I gasped for breath.

Seriously maybe going to the gym with James more would do me some good " Miss Taylor you may take your seat" Mrs. Long said.

" Okay" I grabbed an empty seat in the back.

As the teacher turned her back, almost every girl moved to every seat next to me, it was like a mob and I was in the middle. Nervously smiling they all waved and smiled.

" Since it is the first day of school you may all talk untill the bell ring's... But quietly!!" She said.

NO!. The day I wanted to learn something so these girl's dont attack me she decides to be a nice teacher and give us free time. This was so unfair- karma was so getting me back for yelling at Elsie -my lil cousin- the day she broke my Ipod.

Since I didn't want to provoke a riot I sat quietly untill some brunnette girl broke the beautiful silence " So is it true James is not going out with Aly anymore?"

" Ummm.. Yeahh" I felt bad Aly was nice- but weren't most of the girl's he dated before breaking their hearts and shattering them into a million peices.

The break up was pretty hard on Aly though. " She was too much of a skank for him" A girl said from the circle.

" True, so lets get back to the important stuff. Have you seen James shirtless?" The blonde one- who seemed like the head- asked.

Some girl's squealed quietly, and I nearly broke out in a laughing fit " Yeah"

" Ohmygawd he is soo hot" Said another girl.

I mean yeah he pretty was, but I mean these girl's worship him. If only they know that he didn't get potty trained untill he was 7 and the fact that he sleep's in spiderman boxer's that he claim's are lucky. Before they asked another million question's the bell rang. God did I love that bell at the moment, I take back wanting to break it. Smiling at them I grabbed my tote bag and bolted out of that room.

" Someone's in a hurry" Someone said behind me, it was James voice.

He caught up with me, walking beside me he said " Yeah sorry, I forgot you were waiting for me"

" Na its okay, its all good bestfriend" He slung his hand over my shoulder.

I laughed " Yeah, so how was your freshmen girl?"

" Ehhhh" It was the voice he made when he didn't like the girl anymore.

Girl's walked past us, and some looked at me in disgust- mainly because his hand was around my shoulder. But I didn't care, most people knew we were just bestfriend's.

" Did anyone call you?" He asked.

That was random " No, why?"

" No reason, just wondering" He smiled at some sophmore girl's who giggled and turned to their friend's squealing.

" Thats so mean, dont get their hope's up then you wont even remember their names. Only talk to girl's your going to date not one's you wont care about" I reminded him.

" Okay I will"

" Promise?"

" ..... Promise" He kissed the side of my head.

Smiling I said " Love you bestfriend"

" Love you too" We walked into class.