The storm

It was a dark stormy day as Eva and May were Packing up to leave.As May looked out the window watching these boys' named Josh and Oliver.Get packed up too. They went to an all boys school school.across the street oliver and josh gave may a wave .May  waved back being to get nice.The clouds grew darker as they both walked outside to see that the 2 boys were watching the clouds get darker.Eva and May looked up to watch the clouds.When all of the sudden a big"BOOM"  was heard.They were all found passed out on the ground no one knew what has happened.But all the clouds disappeared.The ambulance rushed and loaded them all up into the ambulance Not knowing what happened. The next day they all woke up at the hospital, all four of them in one room.  There was a Sign on the door that said the four elements.

"Where are we?" May asked everyone."I don't know" Oliver replies."The door says the four elements? What does that mean?"Eva asked as she was still waking up."It means we are the four elements"Josh Answered.Eva gave a death stare at josh.josh waved and smiled back.""Achoo" Oliver has sneezed dirt and had a flower growing out of his hand."OMG" May screamed as a air bubble grew out of her ear. "Cool,"Josh said as water powered out of his hands into an empty glass."Wow josh"Eva said being nice when she tried to figure out what her powers where.She stuck her hands out and fire blasted out."WHAT THE HELL  EVA WATCH THE HAIR!"oliver yelled fixing his hair."okay Sorry" Eva said "I didn't know my powers can hurt people"Eva added "okay guys we can not tell anyone about this only are parents can know" May said."Actually you cannot you will be sent to a special school for people just like you and don't worry they think you are going to a help school" doctor power said walking into the room"here's your uniforms you start Tomorrow" Doctor power walked away"Tomorrow I cannot believe that"May said."welp we better get to sleep we do start school tomorrow" Oliver said. But they didn't go asleep. They stayed up all night practicing wishing that this didn't happen. But when the others practice Eva watched the stars wishing to be normal aging "are you okay Eva"josh asked eva.She turned to josh "I'm fine josh" Eva said and she laid her head down again and went to be just like may and Oliver.Josh looked at Eva's hair wondering what she was thinking about?.