Two Chapters in One

THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP

Cedric watched Hermione from behind a bookshelf as she flipped through the pages of a book with an aggravated look. She looked too cute for him not to watch. She glanced at where he was and he ducked, he peeked through the books and saw she was packing up. Great. Cedric thought sarcastically before coming out of his hiding place,

“Hey, Hermione.” He greeted, and she looked up before shoving the last book in her bag,

“Hello, Cedric. Look, I’d love to talk but I need to help Harry get ready for later.” She said quickly before closing her bag and running out of the library leaving a jealous Cedric.

“Harry.” He whispered to himself before pushing a chair down, making a loud noise,

“OUT! OUT!” Madame Pince screamed at him, materializing out of nowhere. His eyes widened and he ran out before she chased him with her legendary feather-duster.

*

Hermione ran into the empty Gryffindor Common Room and spotted Harry,

“Harry!” she beamed before bouncing to her boyfriend (A.N. Mwahaha!), he looked up and smiled as he saw her,

“Mione.” He hugged her and pecked her cheek before sitting her on his lap. They've been together for 2 months now and had absolutely no intention of telling Ron, especially now that him and Harry are arguing.

"Be careful, okay?" Hermione reminded, looking deep into Harry's vivid green as Harry stared into her chocolate brown ones,

"I will, Hermione. Don't worry about me." he caressed her cheek before the two stood up and headed towards the grounds where the first task  was to take place, both of them not knowing what was to happen to Harry and how much he was in danger.

MISS UNSPEAKABLE 

Miss Unspeakable stealthily strided across the grounds of Hogwarts, careful not to be seen by a single student, mind you, it was hard seeing as students were scattered all around the grounds, eager to watch the tournament. She heard footsteps coming her way and quickly hid in the shadows,

"Harry, if you and Ron ever you know... become friends again... I was thinking maybe- well, maybe we could tell him about... about us." Miss Unspeakable squinted her eyes, trying to figure out who the person speaking was,

"We can't, Hermione. He'd freak out." an unmistakable voice said with a sigh, Harry Potter was talking to Hermione Granger. Miss Unspeakable knew better than to listen into a private conversation so she fled and continued to make it through the stadium, she was almost spotted by a straggler but she quickly hid behind a huge boulder that was, conveniently, a foot away from her. She sighed in relief before casting a disillusionment charm on herself, which she did not think of before because she was... she doesn't know, and ducked her way to the arena. Yes, the arena. She was the one who had to make sure the dragons didn't kill the contestants, not that the minister or anyone for that matter knew about that, asides from Master Unspeakable, of couse.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!" an announcer well... announced and she got up from her sitting position and got her wand out.

A handsome boy in black and yellow pants and shirt walked out of the tent, unaware of the dragon flying just above him, waiting to attack. He looked around the arena and his eyebrows knitted, Miss Unspeakable threw a spell at the dragon, a Swedish Short-Snout, causing it to attack 'Cedric' and she smiled in accomplishment, now all she had to do was make sure 'Cedric' didn't get killed. She watched as he transfigured a rock into a labrador, Smart Move, she thought with a 'not-bad' expression on her face.

      Once Cedric got hold of the Golden Egg, the dragon suddenly became unintrested in the dog and decided to go after him instead. Cedric barely had time to react before the dragon roared and got him in the side of his face, she gasped along with everyone else before sending a spell at the dragon making it recoil and some professors rushed down and escorted him back to the tent as everyone cheered for him.

   The next contestant was a girl, Fleur Delacour (as said by the announcer), Miss Unspeakable could tell she was a Veela as soon as she stepped out of the tent. The dragon, a Common Welsh Green, immediately attacked the Veela, but she dodged the flames and started doing this sort of dance, as though trying to put the dragon to sleep, which she managed. But the dragon snored and her skirt caught on fire and my eyes widened but she managed to extinguish it with an 'Aguamenti' charm, she then ran to the Golden Egg and grabbed it, everyone burst into cheers and wolf-whistles as she headed back to the tent in which she was escorted by a Beauxbatons boy.

"VIKTOR KRUM!" she stared at the Bulgarian, who looked like he was in a bad mood, entered and some girls sighed dreamily making her gag.

As soon as he saw the dragon, he casted a spell at it, I stared at the spell as it flew and noticed it was the Conjunctivitis spell, he raced for the Golden Egg, dodging the dragon as it stumbled and crushed half of the eggs it was guarding and I winced, he was going to loose points for that. He grabbed the egg with ease and grinned smugly before walking back to the tent, ignoring everyone who was cheering for him. Well, that was fast. Miss Unspeakable thought.

The cannon exploded for the 4th time that morning and out came a boy who looked no more than 14, he was, obviously, Harry Potter. She noted how the crazy, cheering crowd became silent as soon as he stepped in and he looked uneasy. She gulped, she didn't want to hurt him, so instead, she waited for the dragon to make its move.

        She looked at the dragon and it swiped at her, well, maybe not at her but Harry was in front of her. He managed to dodge, but she didn't her wand was swiped out of her wand and she gasped. Her wand was smashed to pieces, There goes my 50th wand. she thought sourly. Her wands never seemed to last longer than 2 weeks with her, their always destroyed when she's on missions. She sighed, she had no other choice than to flee the scene seeing as she couldn't do anything else about it. If she used wandless magic, there was a high chance that the dragon could die, wandless magic was very bad dragons, it'd kill them as soon as it hit them.

***

As soon as she left, she felt guilt bubbling up in her stomach knowing tha the fourteen year old boy she left could be killed by the dragon but she couldn't do anything about it. She shook her head and made her way back to her house, a task that was stopped by her right shoulder hurting, the Unspeakables were being called for an important meeting. Not that he ever calls Dianne to them. She never understood why he never lets her know anything. Well, maybe it's the fact that she isn't an Unspeakable... but whatever.

A.N. Is this long enough? I'm updating again tomorrow.