As she strolled into the hallway, he made his move.

     Popping out of the spare bedroom and grabbing her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her, which in turn pinned her arms and prevented her from fighting back. It was evident by her response that she was taken by complete surprise as she began to fight and scream, thrashing her legs around in any direction she could. She started calling for help and screamed at her attacker, using some very profound language, but he didn't listen to her. Considering that he was an unwanted guest, he wouldn't take anything seriously and kept wrestling with her and trying to pin her to the floor. For a woman in her condition, she had a lot of strength which he found very surprising as they both wiggled and fought for position. He had attacked her in the hallway for a reason, as the confined space was the worst place to resist him as there was nowhere to move around. Another lesson he had learned during his earlier attempts to subdue people against their will. Having a lot of space in the living room or kitchen made it easier for them to wiggle free and make a run for it, whereas in the hallway the confined walls helped to restrain and pin the subject down. As soon as he had enough control, the attacker was able to muffle her screams by covering her mouth up with a hand covered with a cloth that was drenched with a chemical meant to knock her out. It was a very low dosage as the he was not there to cause her any harm. She was very safe in his care; she just didn't know that yet. Nothing was going to be done without her consent, but to do that he needed to speak with her first. In order to set up that talk, she needed to be restrained and tied down long enough to hear reason. It took close to two minutes before the kicking and screaming started to ease off but eventually the young woman stopped struggling and had finally passed out. Her attacker slowly and very softly loosened his grip and softly lowered her to the floor with care. He stood up and took a deep breath. He then proceeded to look out every window to see if there was anyone listening or heard what had gone on. He had timed everything perfectly. No one in the neighborhood was home, as Wednesday was the busiest day of the week. Everything had gone exactly how he had planned so far, but now it was time to set up the next phase.

     This was when the intruder took especially good care of her. He transferred the subject to a bed and used restraints to tie her down. She was gagged as well so when she did eventually awaken, the first thing she wouldn't do was scream. It took about a half hour to make sure she was secure and comfortable in her bed, and he didn't do anything inappropriate to her either as his motives were noble despite his brutal and most of all illegal actions. It was at this point where he had to wait for her to wake up. Now it was safe for the man to go to the kitchen and raid the fridge. He whipped up a few sandwiches and scored some crackers and watched a little network news before finally hearing a commotion from the bedroom. He took a deep breath and turned off the television before getting back up and strolling back into the room. She had been out a little longer than expected, but she might have been drinking so the alcohol might have helped keep her out a little longer.

     As he strolled back into the room, he watched her face as he could see the panic in her face as she began to kick and thrash within her restraints. This was a part he didn't particularly like, but it had to be done with the hopes that things would get a lot better sooner than later. He didn't get too close as he pulled up a chair and sat down. He motioned to his face and opened with what was a very simple question.

     "Do you know who I am?" he asked her.

     She paused for a moment and then softly nodded. She was being honest with him and that was a good sign. Her eyes were a good indication that she was telling the truth as they were wide as dinner dishes, and she was as pale as a ghost. The man paused for a second before continuing.

     "I want you to believe me when I say I'm not here to hurt you." He started, "I only want to speak with you. Do you understand?"

     She nodded again.