Chapter 7 <3 Just to make things more complicated .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep....Beep.....Beep.....Beep.......yep it's a creepy heart moniter sound. The best sound to hear when you just wake up after being shot mutiple times. It's not like I could be more overwhelmed then that now right?.........THE ANSWER IS NO...........

I woke up to the heart monitor like I said, then I looked around to see where I was. By observing my surroundings I figured out some things. Well one was that I was in a bed and it was a really comfy bed.....I was in a bedroom...there was a door across the room directly in front of the bed and to the right I saw a bathroom from what I could tell and a closet. The closet was open after looking at it slightly confused I figured everything in the closet was my things I had previously left at Yim's house....

...well I'm pretty sure that means my side won....that is if I even had a side I mean I haven't actually officially ben accepted into the Bloodwere pack so it might just be me....

I really hope Yim and Japf are alright. Although I just met them I've kind of gotten a little attached to Flowerboy and Shiny........I wonder where they are and if they're ok......I still need to figure out what exactly is going on....

I decided to look myself over to see if I completely healed yet. I lifted the blanket noticing I was wearing someone's clean black shirt I no longer had my parents necklace on, but as far as I could tell I healed completely. I also had some weird ankle bracelet on that I couldn't get to come of no matter how hard I tried. It was like it was sealed with magic or something. It was a thin black chain with little red stones imbeded with in the chain itself. It was gorgeous so at least if it wasn't going to come off it wouldn't make me look bad.

Ok I didn't mind the room or the pretty ankle bracelet that creeply wouldn't come off or that I was wearing someone else's shirt or even that I had no real Idea what was going on.....ok maybe I did want to know what was going on but the IV stabbing into my arm hurts way more than all those.....they should have just let me die....I HATE IVS AND SHOTS THEY ARE EVIL.......I need to solve this problem NOW......so I did the only logical thing of course....

I reached over and ripped the IV out of my right arm......which really really hurt!!!! and then just to make matters even worse my arm started bleeding all over the bed until I stopped it.......using the white sheet on the bed.....now it actually looked like someone in this room was hurt at one time then since I was frustrated I ripped off the heart monitor pad things, hoping it would stop beeping which of course I was wrong now it was just going insane and beeping super loud.....so of course I kicked it. which didn't do anything except knock it over.......

The next minute the door open and in came one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen in my life.....the other two being Yim and Japf..........this supports my hypothesis that all werewolf guys are hot.......just saying......then after standing there looking worried then confused from me to the heart monitor on the floor....he rushed over quickly unplugged the heart monitor....who me in my guinessness could not figure out to do, and then rushed over to me.He looked tense and slightly unsure. His smoldering dark red eyes kept darting from the bloody sheets to me. Seeming to get a hold of himself he said "are you ok?"

Since his attractiveness was distracting me, I barely managed to shake my head. He rubbed his hand through his scruffy black hair still looking worried and said " Then where did all this blood come from?".....I sat there trying to pull myself together and also made another observation.....he smelled....amazing....like cinnamon except better....then I remembered his question and I held out my arm which had now stopped bleeding. "It's better now" I said.Then remembering that I had no idea who he was except he had to be the person that carried me here because he had the same scent, I asked "who are you?"

He looked a little uncomfortable then he said "My name is Rigel, I'm the Bloodwere pack's alpha,well I can explain more later, but you need to clean up. We're going to dinner tonight.Yim will come to meet you in an half hour,since I know you like him he said with a small hint of distain. Your stuff is in the closet you can take a shower in the bathroom. This is your room for now."

Thinking over what he said, I came to the conclusion that I'd have time for more questions later but still I asked " does this mean I'm accepted as a member of the pack now?" He was still staring into my eyes like he had been for quite awhile now which was starting to make me feel a little uncomfortable. Then with a really attractive half smile he said " most defiantly yes" then he did something I was not ready for.....not that I was really ready for anything...

He reached up touching my cheek with his hand then leaned forward while pulling me closer and kissed me.......best kisser ever.....but what the hell?!?!?that was my first kiss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I tried and failed to convince myself to push him away and ended up just enjoying the moment of shock/ bliss...then he finally pulled away and said " I'm glad your okay" and proceeded to leave the room, leaving me speechless trying to decide wether to stop him and kiss him again or kick him between the legs and swear at him every swear word I knew but was unable to decide before he was gone.

I then dragged myself to my feet and to the shower to mull things over.....I guess surprises are magnetized to me.....