01| How we started

On my 12th birthday, it was one of the best days of my life, Charlie Jones asked me out. We were so young and innocent then. That was till we both turned 14. Everything was a bit more serious. Charlie took his music more seriously. I've always known about his musical talent and as his girlfriend, I have always supported it. But then it became to interfere in everything. If I wanted to hang out with him, he would be practising. So something had to be done.

Charlie broke up with me and the rest is history. It was for the best I guess.

We both took a year away from each other. He decided to audition for X Factor and ended up in a 8 piece boy band. I decided to give back to the community and I also started my own babysitting business. It's not such a great life comparing to the life that Charlie is now living, but it did help me get over him.

Lauren~

Since the year has ended, I decided to go to their house where they were all staying. I wanted to make a good impression. Even though I don't like Charlie the way I used to, I still made sure I made an effort when I see him and his friends. I got dressed, putting my blue washed high waisted jeans on and my white lace crop top on with my white low converse on. I left my hair down and left the house. Hopefully nothing awkward happens.

Charlie~

Even though me and Lauren aren't as close as we used to be, we both promised to see each other after the year ended. Lauren texted me saying that she will be coming over to the house that we are living in currently. I told the guys the night before just in case.

Lauren ~

I took the bus to their house. I haven't seen Charlie for a year, so I don't really know what to expect from him now. I just hope the guys like me.

Just before I knocked on the door, I heard loud background noise from inside. There are 8 boys living there, so I guess it's understandable(if that's even a word).

I knock on the door and I find a guy holding the door for me with brown eyes and short dark hair.

"Hi. You must be Lauren" the guy said with an Irish accent.

"Hi. Um...

"Chris" he said with a smile

He's got the best smile and he's Irish!

I hear someone from inside shouting my name. It's probably Charlie, if so he must be really happy to see me.

As a walked in, Chris went back to the room where all the boys were and Charlie ran towards me and give me the biggest hug. I've missed his hugs (I haven't actually had a hug from him, but lets just pretend his hugs are one of the best hugs from anyone)

"Hey" I said "I guess life is going really great for you"

"Yeah I guess, but that doesn't change the fact that I am still the same person 3 years ago" He said with a smile on his face

"So these are the guys. This is Tom, Reece, Barclay, James, Casey, Jake and Chris and I guess we are Stereo Kicks" He said as a motioned to each boy

"So this is the girl you kept nagging about then" Jake said

"Uh. No I don't think so" Charlie said not giving anyone eye contact

"Uh. I am pretty sure you have been. It's Lauren right?"

"Yeah" I said

"Charlie's been talking about you for ages, even though he claims he hasn't" Jake says

"Um, why don't we all go to the living room" Chris says

We all go into the room and I see a girl already sitting in the room.

She walks up to me and introduces herself to me.

"Hi. I'm Molly. I'm Jake's friend. And you must be the famous Lauren" she said

Famous. I must be the person that everyone talks about in this house. Not that I have a problem with it or something.

"Uh. I guess I am the famous Lauren as they say" I said to her

I sat down beside her and I talked with her for a bit.