His Vampire Twin

Yo! this is Heydee (i hate wen ppl ask for meh name nd say its pretty nd if they tell a friend thts progos "name it heydee! its pretty!" i absolutly hate tht! my name is precious and very origonal to me. its a combination of my separated parents.) anyways,lol off topic. my first story. u might know me from mentions on my friends stories her name is Vampirelover97(go check her out. i did a p.o.v for it) this is my manga story so itll b weird sometimes. in mangas if a chair falls on u or u get hit on the head with a pan its normal n doenst hurt. (u anime freaks now wut i mean) on to the story! (srry for grammer!)------Hobos scare me----------

"Samantha can you get the cheese out for me and shred it?" Samantha's mother asked. Sam always enjoyed her mother's warm dinners in the winter. Tonight she was making homemade spegetti noodles. 

"Sure thing mother!" Sam shouted from watching a holiday special and went tot he kitchen.

"You really think that's a good idea?" Sam's nine year old sister,Summer, asked from the couch. Summer was  notorious for her name. Summer Ashley Burns was her full name. What a coincedence hu? Her father's last name was Burns and her mother had her the first day of Summer so put two and two together and you get her name.

"Why do you ask that Sum-" Sam's mother was cut off when the banging and clattering began.

"Sorry! Sorry! I tried to get the cheese out but then my hair got caught on the door handle. I pulled and the mangos fell, i tried to get that, then the grapes,juice, and hot sauce fell. Then everything fell after that." Sam said in a rush and sucked in air to catch her breath. Lidia sighed.

"Summer clean this mess up. Sam, just shred the cheese."

"Oh crap!" Sam yelled cutting hersulf trying to shred the cheese.

"What? Blood?! Let me see.."

"Oh, no." both Sam and Summer said. Lidia gasped at the sight of blood and laughed a witch laugh mixed in with a santa laugh. 

"Here we go again." Sam and Summer said in dispair.  Their mother was a vampire maniack. She'd pretend she was a vampire and "suck their blood". Even in her sleep she dreams about it. Sam remembers  one night when she got up in the middle of the night to get water and passed her mom's room. She heard Lidia say "don't worry Mr.Lautner, vampire's bite are harmless" in her sleep.

"Here, give me that. Mom, finish the food, Sam go do some homework or something. I'll help mom." Sam was already done with her homework. and it was barely 5 and school ends at 3:40. she always did her best at school to be able to get scholorships for college. Her mother didn't finish school because she had to raise Sam. Lidia got raped at the age of 17 and didn't feel comftorable killing off someone that will be living soon so she kept her first daughter,Samantha.  Lidia feel in love with the wrong man and got preganat with another girl at the age of 25. 

Ever since then Lidia has been getting paid from the government and being a home mom. They might not have the best apartment, well not even. They live in a mini house built behind another house. Beside that, they have everything they need.

"No homework here. Ima take a stroll on the snow. Sammy is out, peace!"

"Alright but don't forget your snow boots,scarf,hat, and gloves. You don't have a coat so make sure you put on another shirt." 

"K, bye now!" And with that Sam left in a huff.