t e n [Take Ü There]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

HELLO. THANKS FOR MEETING MY GOAL. WOOHOOO.

Anyway, Anxiety has dropped to 80 in werewolf. I mean we used to be 9. What happened guys? Is it something I did? Come on. Let's get it up. I know we can.

Prom is on April 24, btw.

And also. My name is "Abbey" not "Autumn" haha. Everyone refers to me as autumn and I just crack up bc my name is Abbey. Okay. Sorry. Still love you guys.

WARNING: sexual content :D
______________________
Take Ü There
______________________

Holland's POV

Being pregnant is the greatest thing ever.

Ryker and Grey are no longer fighting. They drop whatever they're doing and tend to my needs, whether it be weird cravings (I like cinnamon raisin bread with peanut butter and cheese), or just cuddling me, or even taking me on my daily walks.

I hate those walks. I'd rather just sit down and watch movies. But my new doctor, Dr. Williams (who is a woman which is a total relief) said that I need to take a walk everyday for not only the baby's health, but for mine as well. I just rolled my eyes at her, but I still do what she says.

We still regularly go to therapy but with Dr. Williams. I no longer cut myself because I have my wolf reminding me that I am better than that. But the urge to do it never goes away. We only have group therapy sessions once every two weeks. My wolf helped me stand up to the boys, saying that I needed my own private time to deal with my own issues.

Actually, my wolf has helped me gain so much confidence over the past ten weeks. Whenever I feel like submitting to the boys for no reason other than to stray from a fight, she talks to me and let's me know that what they are doing is wrong, and as their mate it is my duty to tell them that they are being wrongfully dominant. Whenever I stand up to them, a burst of confidence washes through me and it makes me feel better about myself. I am now able to be by myself, and not have panic attacks. I think the boys are proud of me, and how far along I have come since I have gotten my wolf back.

It came in good time too. The boys have started to pick up on their Alpha duties. Grey's dad is stepping down from the position and giving it to the boys in about two weeks. They explained to me why they both would be receiving it.

It went along the lines of: "It is being genetically passed down to Grey, but since both of our wolves are Alpha's, then Grey would gladly share the position with Ryker". And something else about how Ryker was smarter so it would be to Grey's advantage but I had zoned out at that point.

But there was something missing. And I know what it is. Well two things: sex, and the death of Theo.

I want Theo dead. I no longer have feelings for that monster. I understand why I had feelings for him, but Edon helped me move on from them and showed me why it was wrong to love another man, especially a man that did all of those wretched things to our relationship. I now want to feel his life slip through my fingers, and I most definitely know the boys feel the same way. I should talk to them about this.

Sex. God I miss having sex with them. Or not even having sex, just doing sexual things. They probably don't find me sexy anymore because I'm pregnant. Damn you baby bump, making me less attractive. I should probably seduce them tonight. I can't keep hiding all of these hormonal feelings I am having. They need to be dealt with. I should talk to them about this after I talk to them about killing Theo.
_________________________
I was looking in the fridge at around 10 PM when a pair of arms snaked around my waist. A kiss was pressed to the right side of my neck. Ryker.