31 : A Taco & Some Tears

{Re-uploaded this. Wattpad has been pissing me off all day -_- Please please please hit that vote button if you like. Drop a comment. Thanks.}

Instead of first comment getting a dedication, I'll just choose my favorite comment :) That's my final decision, lol. I'm flip floppity. Acutally, that might be a little tough.... We'll see. Anyway, dedicated to BaileeBug!

2 Movie references in this one! First person to figure it out, I'll... give you a virtual cookie, LOL. It's one of my favorite movies. Someone already figured it out, lol woo!

What Now - Rihanna 

Picture of Harry Styles ;D

Onward with the chapter!

Chapter 31 : A Taco & Some Tears

"If you give me the taco, Ella, I'll vote for you in the hot body contest," Niall tried to bargain outside the door.

"That's not fair! You already voted for me," Summer whined. "No take backs." I could already imagine her pulling the puppy dog eyes on Niall with her arms crossed over her chest. At that point, he'd take it all back and pull her into a tight hug, telling her how beautiful she is and how he's just saying that to get my taco. 

But all that doesn't matter, we have more important things at stake here! The hot bods contest is done and over with, thank God. I'm now locked in a room with a single taco and six growling stomachs outside my door. How will I survive? I have to make the ultimate decision. If I make the wrong choice, the world could possibly end.

This is a matter of life or death!

No matter what I do, I'm always escaping life threatening situations and locking myself into this tiny room. This is all my life consists of now-a-days. What if we all lived together under one roof?

That'd be hectic, but in some way, I'd enjoy it...

"You can't hide in there forever," Louis pointed out.

I sat in the middle of the room in between the two beds, staring down at the taco in my hand. I chipped off a piece of the shell, creating a small crunching noise and placed it in my mouth. I chewed slowly and savored the small taste before wanting more. Before I knew it, I took a bite of the entire thing and smiled in delight as the flavor exploded in my mouth.

It's been years since I've had a taco. Because of this, I may need to make the decision to have more tacos in my life.

"Do you guys hear that?" A voice I detected as Zayn's, asked.

They all grew quiet until the only thing audible to me was my chewing. I smiled and took another bite, not regretting a thing.

"I think I hear her chewing," Liam said.

My brow furrowed in confusion. They can hear me chewing? That's impossible!

The familiar ring tone of my cell filled my ears, startling me. I jumped slightly, but pushed myself off the floor to walk over to my bed side. Taking another bite of the taco, I grabbed my phone and stared at the caller ID. The number was unfamiliar to me. I picked up anyway.

"Hello?" I breathed out, swallowing the last bit of taco in my mouth.

The person on the other line chuckled softly before sighing. Clearing their throat, I discovered it was a man. "Give me the taco and I'll be your slave for a day."

I pressed my lips into a thin line. "Tempting, but consider your delicious taco eaten." I placed the last bit into my mouth and opened my mouth wide to begin over exaggerating my chewing a bit to make sure the person on the other could heard. Chewing like a cow isn't very attractive, but who cares? Swallowing, I smiled. "It was delicious."