The Perfect Match ( Prequel to the Hogwarts Diaries)

Hello my little tacos!!! Just to clarify this is NOT a one direction fan fic so if you want them sexy lads go find another fan fic! Noooo this is a prequel to a very good book im reading on here. It does envolve alot of Fred and George just warning ya.... song of the day One More Night by Marron 5. Also I do NOT own any of the characters I give all that credit to Stargirl7 amd the writers of the Hogwarts Diaries 

Aribella  

I had been having a really good dream about a cute little puppy until I was ever so rudely awakened by a pillow smacking my forehead. I flittered my eyes to see who I would be killing today the twins or Ron... apparently its the twins cause both of those arses are standing over my bed smirking at. Oh sorry I'm Aribella Gwenyth and the twins are Fred and George Weasley. I'm pretty much one of the Weasleys since I've lived with them since I was six. Now its just me and my little sister Maddy left from my orginal family. My older brother Blake is off studying dragons with Charlie. Well I love it here so I'm not complaning. I never really knew Bill I'm too young to remeber him. Charlie loves animals which is why he is studying dragons but he's really sweet and funny too. Percy, is an annoying stuck up prat, who just started at Hogwarts last year. Lucky git. Then again I'm starting there this year. Oh did I mention I'm a witch? Anyways Percy is the angelic child in the family. Fred and George are my best friends; we litteraly do every thing together. We make a pretty good team when we prank someone. Ron is a git sometimes but he is very funny sometimes! Last but not least there is little Ginny who has to be the cutest little thing since the teddy bear. She is best friends with Maddy and I love her to death! But anyways Fred and George were smirking and then George says"Oi! Get up ya lazy bum! Mum says we need to leave Diagon Alley to get our stuff soon!" I groan and mumble "Why do you two always get me up!? Its like you stay here all night watching me sleep!" For some reason George's ears go red and Fred starts laughing "Well I don't but" he never finished the sentence because George pushed him down. I start laughing and push Fred down. Ginny is standing in the doorway laughing too! Ginny says" Mum wants you downstairs to eat. And why are Fred and George on the floor?" I smirk and mimble "The world may never know!" Sighing the twins and Ginny leave to let me get ready for my day.