Author's Note

Finally, we've reached the ending of "My Boyfriend is a Freak"! Ang sarap sa pakiramdam dahil tapos na ang kwentong isinulat ko from November 2013 up to early 2015 (including the first book of Mira and Vren's story, "My Boss is a Freak").

Maraming salamat sa inyong mga sumubaybay sa kwento nina Freak at Dimwit! I really appreciate it na pinagtiyagaan niyong basahin ang MBIAF Duology. I am well aware that Mira and Vren's story is quite simple plot-wise, but with the way you showered it with votes and comments, and what with both MBIAF 1 and 2 reaching millions of reads... Grabe, feeling ko, there is something special with this story. So again, thank you po sa lahat ng naka-appreciate sa series na ito.

Anyway, I have written other stories for your reading pleasure. There's the Silvera Series, Talk Series, Belworth Academe series, and a couple of standalone stories (The Wedding Singer and That Brooklyn Bridge Encounter). Meron ding spin-off stories ang ibang characters dito sa MBIAF — namely Myron, Alexia, Hannah, and Mavi. Plus, I will be posting a special story about Mira and Vren's married life (After All).

Some of the stories I mentioned above are currently unpublished for editing, but I will bring them back gradually. So, if you want to be updated about my writing, you can follow me here on Wattpad.

Again, my warmest thanks to all of you na nagmahal kina Mira, Vren, and the rest of the MBIAF gang! I really hope to see you in my other stories. :)

— 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒻𝓁𝒾𝓂𝓈𝓎