chapter 30

Chapter 30

SYDNEY'S POV

"Drei, payagan mo na akong pumasok. Please." I said to him for the hundredth time.

It's already 9am at kahit alam kong late na para pumasok, kelangan ko pa rin pumunta sa school to do my duty in the library.

Kaso nga lang, Andrei won't let me.

I felt him tighten his hold on me. We are both on the bed simply cuddling each other. I really missed him.

"No." he said

"E pano yung duty ko mamaya? Sige na payagan mo na ko. Please." I said while hugging him tighter, hoping he would give in to what I want.

I heard him chuckle.

"Babe, natawagan na natin ang school mo to tell them you can't come today. And they said it was okay right?" he said

I pouted. And I was surprised when he gave me a peck on the lips.

When I looked at him, he was smiling like a two-year old boy who got rewarded with a candy

"How about my other work, yun na lang ang papasukan ko please." I said even though I know he still won't agree.

"Natawagan na rin natin ang Jollibee kanina for a sick leave." he said

"Hmph." I scowled as if I am about to have a tantrum.

"Babe, I want you to rest. You obviously need it." he said

"I'm fine!" I argued

"You don't look fine to me. Why don't you sleep then when you wake-up, we'll spend the day together. I missed you so much so we'll make up for the lost time." he said

Then I realized how much I missed him too. And how I'd rather be with him than attend school or work.

"Okay. But promise me when I wake up you'd still be here." I said. I want to be assured that he won't disappear from me.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you Sydney.: he said before kissing my forehead.

"Say that again. Say you love me again." I said, feeling warmth from his words.

And Andrei whispered I love you to me repeatedly until I drifted off to sleep.

ANDREI'S POV

After couple of hours of staring at her sleeping face, I realized I'll never get tired of watching her.

But as much as I want to stay beside her, I know I should cook something. She would be starving when she wakes up.

So as hard as it may, I disentangled myself from her. I removed her arm from embracing me. That's when I saw our wedding ring on her finger.

The sight immediately made me happy. And I wasn't able to stop myself from kissing her hand before getting out of the room.

I went to the kitchen and saw there was nothing to cook. She didn't have supplies.

I checked my watch. Tingin ko naman bukas na ang SM Baguio ngayong oras na to.

So I got my keys and kissed Sydney one last time before finally getting out of the apartment.

It took me hours to reach SM Baguio. Aside from being unfamiliar with the place, it was also far from the apartment.

I went straight to the supermarket and got groceries enough for a week.

Kumuha ako ng meat, chicken and fish. And as I was picking vegetables I suddenly anticipated what will Sydney's reaction be upon seeing these green leaves.

And ofcourse, I did not forget to get her her junk foods. Pero konti lang.

I went to the cashier and paid for the groceries.

And I was on my way out of the mall when a jewelry shop caught my attention.

And a particular jewelry had me thinking it would be the best gift I can give to the love of my life.

A/N

I'm sorry for the VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait.

Anyways,

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

-xiaxiacarr :)