Ch@pther 1

Chanelle

Chanelle

"Dad chill you act like imma have sex the whole night while I'm there."

"I know your not baby, but you know I don't want you to end up just like your sister, pregnant and begging for money, living with a freeloader ass of a boy friend."

Wait hold up let me introduce myself....hi my name is Chanelle Whites. I had just turned 17 last week, I'm 5''3', I have really long naturally curly hair. Well currently I'm about to go to a party and my dad is worrying me like always, giving me this speech on how he don't want me to be like my sister pregnant and lonely at an early age....she's 19.

"I know dad but I know how to carry myself and dad I swear if you send Benji to watch after me again I swear I'm moving in with my mom."

"Child don't worry about that! Imma make sure he doesn't do it." My step mom said.

"And how will you do that?"

"You won't get any for two whole months!" She smirked.

"Okay Benji your staying here tonight!" I laughed.

"Thanks ma but antyway imma go they're here bye dad!" I ran out the door into my best friends car.

"Wassup boo! Awww sh!t look at you all sexyfied and sh!t!" My friend Michelle in the back says.

"Well I wasn't going to come lookin like a bum! Wassup Lili you can't speak no more?"

"I was going to but Michi said what I was going to say!" She pouted.

Leliani aka Lili is my best friend in the south down here in Florida so yes I do have another best friend but she lives in L.A. where my mom stays. Anyways Lili has been my best friend since diaper days since her mom and my mom went to school together in Tennessee then moved down here to Florida , where my parents met and got married and from what I heard Lili's mom was the brides maid instead of my Aunty smh they are never on good terms and still aren't. Years later my parents split up and I chose to live with my dad because my mom is never home she's always busy with work and never paid attention to me, my sister, and my dad so they got a divorce and my youngest sister moved with her to Cali well enough about her its time to party with my bestie!!!

"Well say something else stupid!" I said in a duuh tone.

"Wassup b!tch! Look at you! Lookin like you lookin with that sexy ass outfit!" She yelled making a left.

"Yaaaas b!tch y'all look fye too!!" I flipped my hair.

"Y'all we here!" I jumped out the car.

"Who's ready to turn tf up?" I yelled.

"We are!" They shouted as we skipped the whole line to the bodyguard.

"Hey Timmy what's good?" I asked.

"I'm good how are you Ms. White, Ms. Walker, and Ms. Connor." Timmy smiled.

"Hey Tim!" Lili waved.

"Hi!" Michelle shy ass smiled.

"Y'all may go in and Chanelle you know the drill!" He said sternly.

"Yes Timmy I know!" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright enjoy yourself ladies!" He smiled.

I looked over at Michelle and laughed because she was blushing like crazy! You see Michelle has this huge crush on Timmy since she first met him last year but the thing is he's like 24 or 25, dark skinned, tall and buff, with long dread locks, covered in tattoos. He is pretty decent but the fact that he is my dads body guard turns me off and he has a family so that scratched him off my list.

"Damn this club is lit!" Michi yelled.

"Right!" Lili and I said in unison.

"Hey look they said two special guests are performing!!" Lili squealed.

"I wonder who that could be!" Michi smiled as I rolled my eyes.

Let me tell you this...this club has the worst "special" guests here like a couple months ago when we were here our "special" guests was the afro man! You remember the one who sings "Because I Got High" ? Yeah that one.

We headed to the V.I.P area and the guard let us right on through while Michi ordered a bottle of patron. Just so you know I'm not a drinker like I hate it! Every since I seen how my mom gets when she's drunk I never liked it.

"Girl loosen up a little bit! You have been stressed all week long! Its time to let go!!" Michi yelled when she seen the uneasy look on my face.

"She's right! Loosen up and have fun!" Lili agreed.

"I am having fun y'all know I don't drink that shit!"

I soon as I was about to go to the dance floor and yike to some Sage The Gemini they were playing buuut the DJ turned it off.

"Yo! Wassup Club Row!?" The crowd cheered.

"That's good! That's good but I know you can do better when K. Michelle gets up here! Now let me hear you!"

I froze...

K. Michelle?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My mom was here and didn't even tell me?