Where is Kevin?

Warning: Only Directioners will understand this story

On a Saturday, I was sitting at Nandos with Niall, Liam, Harry and Zayn. "Wait....where is Louis?" Liam asked me while I was ordering some Chicken for Niall. "I don't know" I answered with a confused look. "Maybe he went to the toilet" Harry suggested.

Suddenly, Louis came rushing towards us with a sad face. "Vas Happenin Louis, why are you so sad?" Zayn asked him. "Kevin is gone" Louis replied while some tears streamed down his face. "Don't worry Louis, we will find him" I said, as I was trying to cheer him up. When we all were at the door, suddenly Niall protested "Hey, don't just run away, what about my food?" We all looked at him and said "You can stay here and eat your Chicken and we will go to find Kevin"

1 hour later

"We searched for ages,can we go now?" Harry mourned. We all sat down on a bench, still trying to figure out where Kevin could be. "Maybe he is over there" ,Liam suggested as he was pointing to a boy feeding some peagons.But the peagons weren't stuffed, they were all real. Tears streamed down Louis' face.

20 minits later

Suddenly Zayn's Phone started to ring and Niall's voice appeared at the other end. "Louis, you left Kevin in the toilet." he said happily. Louis smiled and we ran back to Nandos where Niall was waiting for us. He was holding Kevin.

This was my one direction fan fic. Hope you enjoyed it :D