Chapter 8

Bella's POV
Chapter 8: Ill miss you Charlie
Firelight

****

-----------------------------------------------

NEWSPAPER: MISSING GIRL!

Isabella Marie Swan,17. Went missing 2 Days ago after her father, Chief Swan, sent her to the store.

'She's my greatest accomplishment,' he says. ' It'll never be the same without her'

And we only hope she returns home with her family and loved ones.

****** If anyone has seen her or knows where she is, call this number: 555.678.345 **********

-------------------------------------------------------

"What am I going to do? I can't just make him and everyone think I'm dead! I have to see him!" I exploded. I knew sooner or later I was gonna have to calm down, so I sighed and let my mind wonder.

The entire Cullen family has been so supportive, and I can't thank them enough- for soon I will be apart from the family, according to Alice. I learned a lot about them.

Alice sees the future, Edward reads minds, and Jasper controls moods.

I wonder if I have a superpower? Guess I'll find out sooner or later.

Carlisle is over 300 years old, and Edwards 100 and something years old.

Carlisle changed Edward, Esme, then Rosalie. Rosalie found Emmett, Jasper found Alice, and they joined the Cullens.

Carlisle and Esme are married, Rosalie and Emmett are married, and Alice and Jasper are married. But Edward isn't married.

The Cullens move from place to place, which I would soon have to follow.

Humans shouldn't know about vampires.

Also, the Cullens only fed on the blood of animals, which was nice to know, because I didn't want to be a monster. Humans are my friends, and my family... I can't hurt them- it just hurts to imagine.

Charlie, my father, is probably so worried, and I can't do anything to help him!