9 Months Later- 11

"I need to get back to the grocery store." I said looking over at him. "And I need my clothes back from Dante."

"Why? What you've got on now looks great." He said taking a sharp left.

"The store? My car? My clothes?" I questioned.

"I think you know the answer to all that already Collette."

"No Damon. I need to get back to my place. Everyone's there waiting for me to get back. I can't disappear for the night."

I heard him groan and felt the car slow down.

"Where's your car at?" I smiled triumphantly and told him where I was. When we got there he told me to wait in his car until Dante showed up with my stuff.

"So how are things going for you?"He said after 5 minutes of silence.

"Good."

"How's Lena, she's about to be two right?" I smiled as I though of my little girl. She had gotten a lot bigger since Damon had last seen her. Her black hair had grown long and kept a slight curl that cascaded down her back. She was walking and could say mama.

"She's wonderful."I said looking up at him to see he was staring at me.

"What?" I questioned

"Whenever you think about Lena your whole face softens and you look ten times more beautiful than usual."

I blushed at his comment and was thankful that his phone rung at that very second.

"Dante's by your car, come on." He told me unbuckling his seat belt and getting out.

We walked over to where I'd parked and I saw him standing there with a wad of stuff in his arms. He set it down on top of my car and came over and hugged me.

"Collette thank you so much. Thank you." He set me down and they both herded me off to my car.

"Hold on and I'll give you back these clothes." I said rifling through my stuff for my keys. I found them and had opened the door before I turned to see they were whispering back and forth to one another. I hopped in the back seat and slid my shirt over my head. I kicked the heels off and then pulled the dress down. I quickly pulled my jeans up and slipped my shoes on. Once I was dressed I stepped out of the car and walked over to the two.

"Here." I said holding out the purse, heels, and dress.

"Keep it. I'll never fit in it."Dante said with a laugh.

"Okay." I said still handing him the hand bag.

"That too." He said. I sighed but put the things back in my car.