Jobless, self-pitying, assholes who need to get a taste of their own medicine

1. What do you go by on Wattpad?

ElectricAlligator.

 2. What genre or type of pieces do you write on wattpad?

I write stories. Generally, belonging to Romance/Fantasy genre.

3. Have you ever dealt with a wattpad hater? if so what was your experience?

I had read a new story based as a one-shot on a popular song. When I read it, I found it to be an exact copy of the video of that song and the entire chapter was full of spelling errors and the writing style was like that of a teen high on drugs! The author was even claiming to be a better writer than J.K Rowling herself! So, I politely pointed out the spelling mistakes and the inoriginality to her . I wasn't long before hate messages from her and her friend started pouring in. I was called everything from an aweful writer to a whore!!

I reported her many times to Wattpad and she used to get away with a warning. Finally, one day I snapped as I got another bitchy message from her, this one more abusive than the previous ones. I sent an email to Wattpad strongly protesting such cyber bullying and her user profile was removed! Justice was served.

4. What would you like to say to all current wattpad hater's who continue to bash other people?

Get a life, jerks!!! Just because you don't like someone's work, doesn't mean you get the right to thrash their confidence! Even if you get a bad review for your own work, there's no need to reply harshly to your critic!

5. What would you like to say to any future wattpad haters?

I don't give a damn to ethics anymore. Mess with me and I am gonna make you regret it a lot. All your miserable life.

6. What pisses you off most about these haters?

Everything

7. Is there any of your writings you'd like to boast?

Right now, I have two works in progress:

Guns and Roses, (Action/Romance)

The Quest for the Halo of Fire. (Fantasy/Romance)

I love them both and can't choose any one of them. <3

8. In 8 words or less, describe your haters.

Jobless, self-pitying, assholes who need to get a taste of their own medicine. (Sorry, that's more than eight words! :P)

------------

If you'd like to check out this writers work click her name in the dedication box!