Chapter Four

I was like a deer in front of headlights, my eyes went wide as I stared at my mate. I began to nibble on my lip, unsure on how to reply.

I had two choices either be honest or make up a lie. I knew if I lied he would instantly know, as having mates did have its downfalls.

"You see, uhm, yes well, I was looking for the bathroom?" I mentally slapped myself for answering as if I was questioning myself. I was clearly lying and my eyes automatically closed when I heard his soft chuckle.

"Oh really?" He whispered close to my ear, amusement clear in his voice.

I didn't say anything, only nodding in response. Blaine moved his hands to my waist pulling me against his hard chest making my wolf purr at the sheer closeness and affection of our mate, as his presence excited her.

"Umm" He mumbled against the tender skin of my neck leaving a sensual burning sensation upon my skin.

I was struggling to keep my calm composure, Blaine was purposely teasing me and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't resist.

He slowly moved his hands up my waist making me feel like my insides were on fire. He nestled his head in my neck, and began kissing and sucking on my skin. I knew he was going to leave love bites on my neck but I was too focused on how good his lips felt on my skin to care.

I bit back a suppressed moan not wanting to let him think he had the upper hand but I failed miserably when he nipped at my weak spot. My wolf was going wild and wanted nothing more than to come forward and take over so that she could tease Blaine and his wolf the same way.

A moan escaped my lips and I blushed. Blaine laughed quietly causing him to breathe on my neck and a shudder to run through my body. He soon let go of my waist, placing his hand on the small of my back and began to carefully direct me in the direction of the kitchen.

The kitchen was huge and spacious. Light gleamed through the window onto the shiny utensils of the kitchen. Hi-tech appliances all strangely fitted in with the Spanish traditional feel of the old house.

I spotted a lady about my height, standing by the counter stirring food in a large pot. She had a petite build, blonde hair and warm green eyes. I could tell her mate was a Beta from the power radiating off of her.

"Oh hello, I'm Lena," She greeted staring at me before looking to Blaine with a questioning look before looking back at me. "I didn't realise we had any gues-" She continued but stopped when her line of sight went to the base of neck where Blaine's mark laid.

A surprised gasp left her mouth before an excited squeal left it. Her hands instantly flew to her face as she looked towards me, her eyes dancing with happiness. I was instantly pulled into her embrace as she hugged me tightly, welcoming me into the pack.

Her presence screamed maternal and loving, I fully understood how Blaine saw this lady as a mother figure. After pulling away from me, she pulled Blaine to her, rubbing her hands up and down his back, congratulating him on finding his mate. He kissed her on her forehead, smiling widely before pulling me to his side.

I was sure my whole face was flushed a deep pink at his open affection. This only caused Lena to giggle and Blaine to smile wider.

"You're so beautiful, Luna." She complimented me, using the official rank name. Being an Alphas mate meant that I would now be addressed by the name Luna, in a sign of respect.

"Oh no, please call me Kenny." I rushed out, causing her to smile kindly at me. I felt too young to be called Luna and the thought of having the official title sent a small wave of fright down my spine. It was a huge responsibility and luckily for Blaine he had been named the Alpha for the Dark Apollo Pack since he was 15 giving him 7 years' experience.