The Killer

One day, a boy named Jack was walking on the sidewalk when he just got off the bus.

"See you tomorrow John!" Jack said while waving his hand at his friend John.

Then he saw Josh the bully at school, making a mean face at him. When he got to his house, he reached in his backpack for the keys to the house. Now he realized that he left the keys at school.

"Oh no, now how am I supposed to get into the house?" Said Jack.

"You won't." Said a mysterious voice.

"Who said that?" Jack said scared.

Then Billy saw a man wearing a jacket with his hood on.

"I am a man who hunts down little children and kill them." The killer said while pulling a knife from his pocket.

"Wait, why would you tell me that?" Billy said mysteriously.

"Because I want you to know that you are so dead." The man said while taking off his hood.

"GASP"

Jack is surprised, it is his enemy at school, Josh.

"Why would you do this?" Jack said nervously.

"Because I want to get payback at what you did at school today." Josh said in a deep voice.

"Well why don't you just punch me or something?" Said Jack.

"Because what you did was bad!" Josh said coming closer and closer to Jack.

"Get away from me!" Jack said while running over to his neighbors house.

"Ding Dong"

Then the door opens and a man says to Jack,

"What do you need?" The man says.

"I need to stay in your house for a night because there is a killer who is trying to kill me!" Jack says while begging to come in.

"Oh ok." The man says.

Then Jack walks into the house and sits on the couch.

"Now, you can sit on the couch and watch some tv." The man says while walking upstairs.

Then the killer walks through the door. And then Jack notices that the man forgot to lock the door.

"Now I've got you completely surrounded." Josh says while walking up to Jack.

Then all of a sudden, the police come in and shoot Josh. Then the cops realize that they shot a kid. But they did it for a reason. He was about to kill a kid, I think he deserved it. But never start a fight at school, and kick a bully in the face, remember that now. This is going to haunt you someday.