Chapter Twelve :I'm Not The Love Child Of Edward Cullen And Tinker Bell.

Twitter: @BlairHoldenx

Instagram: @jessgirl93

Thank you to LexiNicole38 for the cover, its lovely!

Dedicated to one of my favourite writers on Wattpad! SDGHSKJGJ, I cannot believe that she reads my book! Everybody read her stories and fall in love with Seth Ryan, please?

Chapter Twelve : I'm Not The Love Child Of Edward Cullen And Tinker Bell.

"Travis!" I bang rather loudly on my brother's door. Nothing, there's no response. It's around seven in the evening and he's passed out, drunk as ever. It's been the same for so long that I cannot remember a day when I have had the opportunity to have a decent conversation with my him. We used to have a very good relationship, right from the beginning. He wasn't the kind of brother who liked to pick on me or annoy me, I had Cole for that. Travis was someone I looked up to; he was someone who took care of me whenever my parents forgot to. He was the single reason why I'd never been bullied throughout much of my school life.

No one messed with Travis O'Connell little sister but I guess that novelty only lasts till your brother is in control of his wits and not nocturnal.

"Travis." I yell again and pound at his door even more furiously. Jay's words ring in my head as I try to keep my rage at bay. Whatever I may feel for him does not in any way allow me to ignore the fact that he basically trashed my brother and blew whatever dignity he had left into smithereens. It's the most difficult thing ever to come to the realization that the boy who I thought could do no wrong would actually have such an ugly side to him.

Cole is right; while I never expected myself to ever admit this I do realize that he has a point, a very valid and fair point. I put Jay on pedestal, I considered him flawless and I let myself think that he was perfect. Guess I should've realized that anyone who dates Nicole couldn't possibly be completely right in the head.

"What!" My brother screams in my face as he throws his door open. He looks angry, annoyed and above all, hung-over. His eyes have huge bags beneath them, his breath stinks of alcohol and he has two days worth of stubble on his face. My twenty-one year old looks far older than that, there's no light in his eyes, it's not been there for nearly two years now and suddenly I miss him.

I miss the old Travis and I need to get him back. I need to show people like Jay that my brother's not and I quote a 'loser'.

In what I suppose is an intimidating manner I place my hands on my hips and glare at my 6'2 sibling who's rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. He's still wearing the clothes he must have put on before heading out last night; it's a miracle he didn't sleep with his shoes on.

"What do you want?" He grumbles before stumbling back into his bedroom which is in the dark due to all the light's being off. Pizza boxes are scattered all across the wooden floor and beer bottles litter the remaining visible space.

"I want you to clean up and then meet me in the kitchen." I order with authority in my voice but he flops back down into his bed and pulls the covers over his head in attempt to drive me away. I narrow my eyes at him and tug at the duvet until it falls to the floor.

"What the hell is your problem Tess?" He grabs a pillow and throws it in my direction, I duck and for the first time in my life my hand-eye coordination doesn't fail me.

"My problem is that I'm sick of seeing you like this Trav; please just hear me out once. Take a shower or whatever; I need to talk to you when you're sober."

He's taken by surprise and honestly so am I. In the past couple of years we've drifted apart. We went from having the perfect brother-sister relationship to hardly acknowledging each other even though we live in the same house. He stopped looking out for me so I became an easy target and I stop caring about him so he's been destroying his liver.