Chapter 3: Part Of Her

I walked out of the forest holding the jewelry box in my hand; the necklace and locket in another. When the wind picked up and I noticed a paper flying around in the wind, I put the necklace and bracelet in the box and grabbed the paper. It was part of a newspaper, the column of the disappearances and there was her picture and a little note written but not in the normal handwriting I used to get.

"STOP THE SEARCH. TERRIBLE THINGS WILL COME YOUR WAY. I PROMISE YOU THAT. STOP THE SEARCH OR ELSE. - I WARNED YOU."

I let go of the paper and the wind took it away, I was close to the house but I walked straight passed it. I wasn't ready to go back home yet, i found rose petals on the ground. Out of my curiosity I followed the rose petals, they led me to a house I stared at the house then back at the road. Well this is part of Wolverhampton I haven't seen. I looked through the box until I found the bracelet, I walked closer to the door with the steps of the front porch creaking as I stepped on them. The key fit into the lock perfectly, I turned the key to unlock the door once the door clicked.

I walked into the house my footsteps echoing in the deep, solemn silence. I turned the lights on as I closed the door behind me and walked through the kitchen to the living room. There were photographs of Lillian and her family, I suppose the people with her are family. I walked upstairs into the bedrooms, one of them was empty but the other which I guess was hers was full. Her pictures with celebrities or friends or memories whatever you post in your room on the walls was found there. There was a yellow sticky note on her wall written in the familiar handwriting, 'meet anonymous source at Paris October 31' That note was old I guess since the date now is November thirtieth. 

All I know is she's been to Paris and she probably never came back, more thoughts came into my head until I heard a sound. It wasn't necessarily a sound more of a voice, a female voice which was the same as the one in the forest. "Paris is a dead end. That's where it all begun, stay here and follow the notes..."  I noticed the voice was shaky just like the sound of a voice record. As i was about to walk out of the room I noticed in the corner of my eye behind her closet was a door. Slowly and quietly I pushed the closet out of the way, I opened the door as it creaked quietly I opened the light inside it was just a little light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Inside of the room were notes tons of them but not in her handwriting. In the handwriting of the warning note I got from the newpaper, I read a few of them. Most of them were insults, others were threats and the rest were warnings. 'If you tell anyone about these notes, you will regret it' 'Do everyonr on this planet a favour and just disappear or better yet. Allow me to make you disappear' there was this part of the room with pictures and notes but these notes written in her handwriting. The pictures plastered on the wall were of her in every angle near a grave yard, her face was red and her eyes were filled with tears but her hand full of blood. The blood rolling down her sleeve, as well as staining it. 

On each picture there was a letter spilling out, 'You're A Mistake.' She was wearing the locket and bracelet in the pictures but there were a few charms extra on it that aren't on the bracelet now. Did someone esle find the bracelet before me? Who would do that to her? There is so much about her that I don't know and well I just know a part of her right  now.