Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

I changed into shorts and a new t-shirt before going down to Ryder's office. That little display left me feeling worse and people stared at me oddly as I gripped the railing down the hallway.

I finally heard Ryder's voice. I opened the door and he stared at me as he was on the phone.

"Yes councillor." He replied. I locked the door and walked over to him. He watched intently as I straddled his hips. He stared at me confused as he still talked on the phone. I began kissing his jaw over to his neck as he continued to speak.

"Yes of course. I will get Alex to get on it." He said. My hands slid down to his pants and I un did the straining zipper. I took his length into my small hands and began moving up and down. He lurched forward a little bit and groaned.

"Yes sorry...i uh...I hit the desk." He groaned. I smiled and went down onto the ground and did the unthinkable with my mouth.

"Oh...my...god..." He groaned.

"No, no no councillor. Not to you, I hit myself really bad." He said in pain.

"Yes, councillor I will get back to you...i promise." He said groaning. He clenched his hand into a fist and held it to his mouth as he bit back a moan. I smiled and continued. Oh it was pay back time. He turned off the phone and growled at me. I smiled and sat up wiping my mouth.

"Where do you think you're going?" he growled grabbing my wrist. My stomach clenched hard and I groaned.

"Payback is a bitch, huh." I tested. He stood up and stared me straight in the eyes.

"I had to leave for a pack call, you are leaving for God knows what." He said lowly.

"I'm going to check on Ella." I smiled. It was Saturday morning but she was probably with Xa-

"She is with Xavier." He said cutting me off. See? I smirked and folded my arms at him.

"What would you like to do my darling alpha?" I asked sweetly.

"Have you screaming so loudly you lose your voice again." He said. I turned my back and smiled.

"Ha, I'd like to see you tr-ah." I moaned. My knees bent as his teeth but down on my neck harshly. The Rush was fantastic and it made my stomach tingle and tighten. He sealed the mark and locked his office door. He grabbed my waist and I lazily wrapped my legs around his waist as I began to feel slightly dizzy.

"Oh don't worry, princess. This is just the beginning." He grinned.